Death Proof (2007)

So, @john lennon, I finally watched this movie. And truth be told, I don't know if I hated it, loved it or liked it.
The first part of the movie before Stuntman Mike showed up was pretty slow. But I enjoyed those scenes where he was being creepy with the girls.
The blonde girls death came as a surprise, and I have to give kudos to Greg Nicotero for those delightful deaths :lol:
I knew from the start that Jungle Julia's leg was going to be fucked up one way or another :lol:

The second part, 14 months later with the other girls was fun. The grocery store scene went on for too long imo.
I'm glad that I knew that Zoë accent came from NZ :lol:
The car scene where S-man Mike tries to kill Zoë was amaaazing.
The very final part was ridiculous and shite imo :rofl-lol:  the ending was too sudden xD

It was the worst Tarantino film I've seen, but I still enjoyed it slightly.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, AslatIE said:

So, @john lennon, I finally watched this movie. And truth be told, I don't know if I hated it, loved it or liked it.
The first part of the movie before Stuntman Mike showed up was pretty slow. But I enjoyed those scenes where he was being creepy with the girls.
The blonde girls death came as a surprise, and I have to give kudos to Greg Nicotero for those delightful deaths :lol:
I knew from the start that Jungle Julia's leg was going to be fucked up one way or another :lol:

The second part, 14 months later with the other girls was fun. The grocery store scene went on for too long imo.
I'm glad that I knew that Zoë accent came from NZ :lol:
The car scene where S-man Mike tries to kill Zoë was amaaazing.
The very final part was ridiculous and shite imo :rofl-lol:  the ending was too sudden xD

It was the worst Tarantino film I've seen, but I still enjoyed it slightly.

saw the two movies Deathproof and Planet Terror back to back on HBO or some channel like it. both pretty good; i like the gory/horror aspects. Quentin is tops in my book, i love most of his movies and i need to see the ones i have not seen yet. Once Upon A Time In Mexico is among his top movies for me, Reservoir Dogs is very high up there as is Django Unchained. my favorite has to be Inglourious Basterds, i not only love the movie but it introduced me to Christophe Waltz :heart: what is your favorite QT movie my fellow forum people?

6 minutes ago, john lennon said:

I absolutely don't get how people don't like it, seriously. Like yeah it's trash but that's what makes it fun, ya know?

Anyway, good to know you remember me! 

How can anyone forget you, you are the John Lennon who had a sex change!