Anyone else want a second acoustic record?

New material is always welcome no matter the content, though a Lies 2 would probably be great if it's released with the current line-up; what'd work well is stripping the ballads like Don't Cry down to just Axl, Slash & Duff on acoustics

I would love it.

Not a full length album, an acoustic EP would be better. As long as it's new songs and not unplugged reworking of well known tracks (if they rework just one like they did back then with you're crazy i wouldn't mind though).

And why not with this line up? Melissa would add some awesome backing vocals for sure.

Oh, and Frank could play some great tambourine and Dizzy some great bongos :lol:

I always considered Lies "full length", but thats cause I know Suicide as part of the record. And I'd love another one. Half kick ass rock, half acoustic. At least two new songs in each of those formats. The others could be live. I'd love a record with 2 or 3 new kick ass rock songs, 2 great acoustic songs, 2 or 3 live rock tracks and 2 acoustic live tracks. And maybe one cover if they feel the need to officially do The Seeker.

Yes please.. 

My dream?? This--->. Doble album . disc  1  axl, slash duff new stuff ( songs written during this tour by the three of them with a couple of acoustic songs)   disc 2. All that unknown material axl haves from chinese era( but with slash and duff of course) with a new recording of "this i love" (bonus track) with slash, duff and melissa.

18 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Fuck no. But without getting into the specific reasons, that still doesn't mean I am eager to hear an acoustic album from this lineup...

They could always make it with the original 5 and just let this line up be the touring band. 

• Like 1

I think anyone would take form of new music at this point, id love it to be more of a live/acoustic split like Lies

1. Better (Live)

2. The Seeker (Live) (Cover)

3. Chinese Democracy (Live)

4. Wish You Where Here (Live) (Cover)

5. NEW ACOUSTIC SONG

6. Welcome To The Jungle Acoustic

7. NEW ACOUSTIC SONG

8. NEW ACOUSTIC SONG 

31 minutes ago, SlashMartin said:

I think anyone would take form of new music at this point, id love it to be more of a live/acoustic split like Lies

1. Better (Live)

2. The Seeker (Live) (Cover)

3. Chinese Democracy (Live)

4. Wish You Where Here (Live) (Cover)

5. NEW ACOUSTIC SONG

6. Welcome To The Jungle Acoustic

7. NEW ACOUSTIC SONG

8. NEW ACOUSTIC SONG 

I could see this but with other live songs for example

1. It's So Easy (Live)

2. Chinese Democracy (Live)

3. Nightrain (Live)