Rocket Queen Cover

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2016 at 5:25 AM, headshrinker84 said:

Hi guys, I made this cover of Rocket Queen. Let me know what you think. Also, if you do like it, could you please give it a thumbs up and/or a comment on YouTube to help me build my channel! Thank you!

All feedback appreciated!

wow very impressive! :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2016 at 1:25 PM, headshrinker84 said:

Hi guys, I made this cover of Rocket Queen. Let me know what you think. Also, if you do like it, could you please give it a thumbs up and/or a comment on YouTube to help me build my channel! Thank you!

All feedback appreciated!

Try learning the song more.

1 hour ago, headshrinker84 said:

Haha! Epic trolling mate...

You're the one who asked for honest crit' - what am I going to do, lie, say you nailed it?

It's like you're still learning, but don't wish to progress, and you're happy settling with what you've got. - Are you tone deaf?

Then you have the audacity to call your videos 'lessons', like; why on God's name would I want to learn what you're playing when it's unclear which part you're playing when you're playing neither lead or rhythm guitar parts properly, I have half a mind to upload Rocket Queen now, just for you, to show you what you're doing, Vs. how the song is.

Like, you play the first chord 4 times which is twice too many, your whole rhythm is thrown off too. - See, you're also arrogant thinking you already know, so whatever, go head, practise nothing but your bad habits and learn no more and continue to teach your lessons but I'd be damned if I'm listening to you.

Like, for real, you're an annoying Little Fuck who can't take crit' or play the guitar. 

Edited by Snake-Pit

21 minutes ago, Snake-Pit said:

You're the one who asked for honest crit' - what am I going to do, lie, say you nailed it?

It's like you're still learning, but don't wish to progress, and you're happy settling with what you've got. - Are you tone deaf?

Then you have the audacity to call your videos 'lessons', like; why on God's name would I want to learn what you're playing when it's unclear which part you're playing when you're playing neither lead or rhythm guitar parts properly, I have half a mind to upload Rocket Queen now, just for you, to show you what you're doing, Vs. how the song is.

Like, you play the first chord 4 times which is twice too many, your whole rhythm is thrown off too. - See, you're also arrogant thinking you already know, so whatever, go head, practise nothing but your bad habits and learn no more and continue to teach your lessons but I'd be damned if I'm listening to you.

Like, for real, you're an annoying Little Fuck who can't take crit' or play the guitar. 

Snakes, that video is literally miles better than anything you've posted of your playing. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Snakes, that video is literally miles better than anything you've posted of your playing. 

In 2013 I already knew more than this guy, and I admit this video is wrong, and since the recording of this; I've learned where I've fucked up.

Notice how I right away though, don't fuck around playing 1 chord 4 times and notice how you can clearly hear as the song starts, that I'm trying the lead guitar role; not playing my own thing ignoring both Izzy or Slash roles.

@headshrinker84 seems to be happy enough with what they're playing they're willing to give you a lesson into how to play it their way. :lol: 

Edited by Snake-Pit

Just now, headshrinker84 said:

@Snake-Pit

Me right now:

Smile.-seal-sealion-funny-cute-animal-pi

Well I gain satisfaction from the deaf leading the deaf there when it comes to what notes to play, and since there's a whole world of fuckers just like you, I see no X-Factor and hear what you play Vs. what was recorded; in my defense, I merely tried my hand at lessons, through teaching you, for my own sake; but you in your lesson videos seem happy enough and that's good enough for me, since, I'm still learning for perfection and you set up 'base camp' as it were in the playing you're obviously so content with that you're teaching what you know, only, I know it's not right (for me).

Also...

12 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

Come on now @Snake-Pit, don't be jealous :lol:

Oh, you've gone done it now Son...

I was going to happily sit back not giving an A' but you done pushed me now Buster Brown...

(TBH, 'it was on' since you called me jealous of @headshrinker84 who, admittedly can solo somewhat not half bad, made it nonetheless 'on now' :lol:).

3 hours ago, Snake-Pit said:

Well I gain satisfaction from the deaf leading the deaf there when it comes to what notes to play, and since there's a whole world of fuckers just like you, I see no X-Factor and hear what you play Vs. what was recorded; in my defense, I merely tried my hand at lessons, through teaching you, for my own sake; but you in your lesson videos seem happy enough and that's good enough for me, since, I'm still learning for perfection and you set up 'base camp' as it were in the playing you're obviously so content with that you're teaching what you know, only, I know it's not right (for me).

Also...

I was going to happily sit back not giving an A' but you done pushed me now Buster Brown...

(TBH, 'it was on' since you called me jealous of @headshrinker84 who, admittedly can solo somewhat not half bad, made it nonetheless 'on now' :lol:).

Blah blah, I challenge you to a duel :lol:

• Like 1

On 27/09/2016 at 2:23 PM, Snake-Pit said:

Also...

I can't be the only one who was reminded of this. :lol:

Edited by Dazey