MTV Weekend 1992

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Is that the one where Slash is introducing all of the music videos? I had that on VHS also.

yeah that was part of it, they had Guns stuff all weekend when they played Wembley, I spent yonks setting the VHS to record all of it. I ended up with 3 3hour videos, all unedited.

2 hours ago, janrichmond said:

i had it all recorded on VHS , i have seen quite a few bits on youtube though.....those were good times...*sighs*

I recorded the same weekend on vhs, i remember duff and slash being on a boat somewhere. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Andy4477 said:

Hello

Does anyone know where I can get a hold of the Guns n Roses MTV weekend from 1992/93

Thanks

Andy

I remember staying in front of the TV for 2 days, recording every video over and over again on my VHS. What a sensual banquet that was. Happy days.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Andy4477 said:

I need a copy for my wife for her 40th birthday as she loved this weekend so any help is greatly appriciated, I have looked all over the place and there is nothing on youtube. 

8 minutes ago, dally said:

How fast do you need this? Im on vacation untill  august 11, i know i got alot of that mtv weekend stuff laying around on disc. 

7 minutes ago, Twinaleblood said:

I have some of that on DVD too, Andy. I'll drop you a PM in a bit, about to have lunch now.

Looks like you might be set @Andy4477!

12 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

this is when Axl tired to pick up Claudia Schiffer hjahahahahah best moment ever in Axl history 

2 Unlimited and Snow, Claudia Schiffer and Axl in their prime. Ahh, those were the days :wub: