07/31/16 - New Orleans Mercedes Benz Superdome

downzy

57 minutes ago, Original said:

2 too many.  People  want pics of Axl, Slash n Duff.  Not Fortus and Dizzy or Melissa etc...

I love the big three as much as the next fan, but I also truly appreciated the other members' contributions .  So I'm glad they have some of their photos included as well. 

• Like 3

including tonight i have only 3 concerts left until my concert in SF on August 9th. i have seen all of the concerts ( two i just caught from like Nightrain on ) and i am so burnt out. i want to look forward to my concert but watching these concert, chasing periscopes and such has me not 100% excited for the one i'll be attending . i was glad to be there for Steven when he made his appearances but unless he and Izzy are both going to be there CONFIRMED tonight i am just gonna relax and check in here and there to see how it's going. have fun! oh and i WILL be watching the one at AT&T in Arlington cos i'm a Texan born and bred! but tonight i need to chillax ;)

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

including tonight i have only 3 concerts left until my concert in SF on August 9th. i have seen all of the concerts ( two i just caught from like Nightrain on ) and i am so burnt out. i want to look forward to my concert but watching these concert, chasing periscopes and such has me not 100% excited for the one i'll be attending . i was glad to be there for Steven when he made his appearances but unless he and Izzy are both going to be there CONFIRMED tonight i am just gonna relax and check in here and there to see how it's going. have fun! oh and i WILL be watching the one at AT&T in Arlington cos i'm a Texan born and bred! but tonight i need to chillax ;)

I thought you said the same thing a few shows ago. Were you unable to resist temptation?

16 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

I thought you said the same thing a few shows ago. Were you unable to resist temptation?

i have seen all of the concerts ( two i just caught from like Nightrain on ) 

i THINK i skipped most of the 2 shows in Foxboro ( see i can't even say for sure cos they're merging in my mind :lol: ) i know i saw the one on Slash/s birthday cos i was so bummed Axl didn't sing the HB song for him!

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose