Nightrain

Don't Cry
The Seeker
Paradise City

Videos:

• Like 1

FOR SALE: GA PIT TICKET!

Hi guys,

Due to a change in travel plans, I have one GA PIT B ticket for sale for the GN'R show in New Orleans on July 31, 2016 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.

It was purchased directly from Ticketmaster as an eTicket. Face value is $260 including fees. I will sell it for $250. PM me if interested. 

(Mods, feel free to delete this if such a post is only allowed in the ticket swap thread where I have also posted it)

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2016 at 11:59 AM, downzy said:

10166942-essay.jpg

Sunday, July 31, 2016

New Orleans, LA

Mercedes-Benz Superdome

Capacity: 74,468

Opener:

Forum Members Attending:

KeyserSoze, lkillmer, smith13, GS67, kls5150, Saga21

Setlist:

Videos:

Add Eddie Money and Friends to the list.  

I'm in.  Someone above mentioned tailgating.... There really isnt much at the stadium itself / at least for football games. The French Quarter / Bourbon St. is within walking distance of the stadium / most people will probably party before and after the show in the french quarter.  

Edited by Mondominator

As far as exchanging tickets is concerned....  I was originally going with a few friends who now cant make it.  Since I wanted much better seats then my friends did originally (due to cost),  I tried to exchange seats with ticketmaster.  Called several times, and even offered to pay the difference to trade up to better seats.  Ticketmaster wouldn't allow it due to venue policy, even though someone posted somewhere on this forum that they did allow the exchange for this specific event.  (They got lucky).

Now going with my fiancee instead - Thus, I ended up buying 2 new seats....  Floor F on the inside aisle (seats 1,2), and putting the original 4 up for sale.  By the time everything was said and done, I ended up selling the originals on Stubhub but lost about $35 on the set of 4....  Not too bad I guess, considering the way prices for this show have dropped.

Just today, two seats opened up Floor D / Row 7 at regular pricing...  Fiancee didn't want PIT tickets, as we it will be a long day after driving in from 5 hours away day of the show....   Decisions / Decisions....   Do I go ahead and snap those up?   

Edited by Mondominator

33 minutes ago, Mondominator said:

As far as exchanging tickets is concerned....  I was originally going with a few friends who now cant make it.  Since I wanted much better seats then my friends did originally (due to cost),  I tried to exchange seats with ticketmaster.  Called several times, and even offered to pay the difference to trade up to better seats.  Ticketmaster wouldn't allow it due to venue policy, even though someone posted somewhere on this forum that they did allow the exchange for this specific event.  (They got lucky).

Now going with my fiancee instead - Thus, I ended up buying 2 new seats....  Floor F on the inside aisle (seats 1,2), and putting the original 4 up for sale.  By the time everything was said and done, I ended up selling the originals on Stubhub but lost about $35 on the set of 4....  Not too bad I guess, considering the way prices for this show have dropped.

Just today, two seats opened up Floor D / Row 7 at regular pricing...  Fiancee didn't want PIT tickets, as we it will be a long day after driving in from 5 hours away day of the show....   Decisions / Decisions....   Do I go ahead and snap those up?   

including me, this makes 3 people who have been told this. Its complete bullshit. Im thinking about going down to the box office tomorrow to see if i have any luck. 

2 hours ago, Mondominator said:

I'm in.  Someone above mentioned tailgating.... There really isnt much at the stadium itself / at least for football games. The French Quarter / Bourbon St. is within walking distance of the stadium / most people will probably party before and after the show in the french quarter.  

Was going to post tailgate/pre-show party info next week but here it is...

It's All Happening!  Voodoo Two Lounge on 330 Carondelet (central business district, just blocks away from Superdome).  

GNFNR FANS TAKING OVER NOLA ON JULY 31st!! 

Its On!!

On April 3, 2016 at 11:59 AM, downzy said:

10166942-essay.jpg

Sunday, July 31, 2016

New Orleans, LA

Mercedes-Benz Superdome

Capacity: 74,468

Opener:

Forum Members Attending:

KeyserSoze, lkillmer, smith13, GS67, kls5150, Saga21, Eddie Money

Setlist:

Videos: