Dude covers SCOM on Guitar and Keyboard..... at the same time

This obviously talented dude could have spent the time doing this to write his own songs for fucks sake. Everyone fucking knows AFD is a classic, why do we need these gimmicky as fuck youtube videos? It just reeks of fucking circus/talent show bullshit. "Come see the amazing man that can play Sweet Child O'Mine with only a guitar and keyboard!" Cheap middle-class housewive curiosity shit.

1 hour ago, GonzoThesaurus said:

This obviously talented dude could have spent the time doing this to write his own songs for fucks sake. Everyone fucking knows AFD is a classic, why do we need these gimmicky as fuck youtube videos? It just reeks of fucking circus/talent show bullshit. "Come see the amazing man that can play Sweet Child O'Mine with only a guitar and keyboard!" Cheap middle-class housewive curiosity shit.

i believe he is in a band called Immortal Guardian 

I think that was pretty cool.   Insane, really. 

There have been hundreds of SCOM covers over the years, from the shitty Sheryl Crow version to tons of amateur versions on youtube, but there are only two that TRULY count:

Not bad....not bad....pretty funny scene.   But this one....this one is truly magical and epic....try not to look directly at your screen...do not use headphones unless you want your brain melted and your soul destroyed: