The Piano Incident? - Axl gets confused, stops show in Houston

By your mentioning of the word 'pissed' I was half expecting him to say ''good night'' and storm off stage. Fairly non-event really!

And Jesus, that poor person filming. Stevie Wonder had a better view than that!

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, swishtz said:

"Pissed", "Screamed" ? Seriously what's wrong with some people and their twisted views on everything, sort yourself out.

nothing about this is twisted. He seemed mad at first did he not? He did scream "STOP" to at least get the band to stop playing so he could figure it out. After he figured out it was a piano, he was fine. 

Changed the wording of topic to not make it seem like this ordeal was so big. Sorry if anyone thought i was attempting to use words to discredit Axl over the internet again.... :smiley-confused2:

Edited by KeyserSoze
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

nothing about this is twisted. He seemed mad at first did he not? He did scream "STOP" to at least get the band to stop playing so he could figure it out. After he figured out it was a piano, he was fine. 

Changed the wording of topic to not make it seem like this ordeal was so big. Sorry if anyone thought i was attempting to use words to discredit Axl over the internet again.... :smiley-confused2:

He was smiling and then laughing, he didn't scream he simply said Stop threw his arms out, was all very light hearted, no dramas. Was a WTF moment ;-)

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

Thanks for posting @KeyserSoze, it was pretty funny.

Don't mind some people on here, they just find anything offensive.

out of likes, but maybe i did come off a little strong on the wording! :P people probably came in here thinking they were about to get a full blown Axl rant, but only got a little taste. I was just excited it was something out of the norm myself. I just started this thread so people could keep talking about how amazing the Houston show was in the Houston thread without having to constantly talk about the piano ordeal!  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gibbo said:

13932754_283360792036795_856451363083522

He doesnt look like hes on the piano in the video

Because he's not on the piano. Look closely, he's standing on the ground, just a little bit farther than Duff. Though, it looked to me too that he was on top of it with a first glance :D 

• Like 1