The Piano Incident? - Axl gets confused, stops show in Houston

3 hours ago, MisterNo said:

Are they having equipement problems? Slash's guitar out of tune in Arlington and somewhat reverbal sound overall, now this?

Its Axl's prank, Axl tuning Slash's guitar. 

3 hours ago, Gold top 78 said:

Looks like Slash got his payback after his guitar going out of tune on PC on the last show and Axl saying that was his fault :lol: Nice to see Axl just getting on with it 

Maybe it was Slash doing, war on stage:P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eggers said:

Old Axl would have had a fit. New Axl laughs and goes with it.

And it's great to see the smiles.  Scoping it from far away it was hard to tell if he was pissed, but then I heard the ghosts and gremlins comment saw the up close video today and laughed.  Gotta love live music!:lol:

Edited by metalms

I think Axl was like, Dizzy! Why the fuck are you still playing when your piano is fucked up and these fucked up notes are coming out? Valid question if you ask me. Unforeseen equipment problems are one thing, but why keep banging away on it? You can hear those fucked up notes as plain as day.

I just love how everyone creams their pants when he says "Stop". I heard people screaming "Go Axl!!!!!!!!!" and the crowd went nuts. Imagine how great they would've felt if he went "thanks to the lame-ass piano" blah blah. :lol:

5 hours ago, giuls said:

I laughed, when Axl said "stop" i wonder if the other band members thought he was going to walk out for a second :rofl-lol: It was a funny moment, thou and totally Dizzy's fault :rofl-lol:

What was weird is that the "bad" piano kept playing when Dizzy had his hands out after Axl said "stop."

I'm expecting an official response relating to the "piano incidence" last night.  Preliminary reports is that it wasn't Dizzy's piano but a major malfunction in Axl's piano (hence I stand corrected).  Will report more when it's passed along.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, downzy said:

I'm expecting an official response relating to the "piano incidence" last night.  Preliminary reports is that it wasn't Dizzy's piano but a major malfunction in Axl's piano (hence I stand corrected).  Will report more when it's passed along.  

I just wanna know who is getting fired :P

1 hour ago, Gnrcane said:

What was weird is that the "bad" piano kept playing when Dizzy had his hands out after Axl said "stop."

Apparently it was Axl's piano :shrugs:it seemed Dizzy's to me but i stand corrected until further notice

@Andy14 Axl is playing favouritism, no fast food for the others!

1 hour ago, downzy said:

So the piano kept "playing itself" when he stopped? :confused:

if you look in the video, after he says stop and raises his arms, the piano is still playing/making noises!!! :scared: