Who is this KeifferGNR guy & where's he getting all the pro-shot shows?

3 hours ago, KeifferGNR said:

Unfortunately Youtube with its copyright policy fails, fucked my channel. I lost motivation to continue doing these videos. I'm still considering whether I stop this work.

You have done one hell of a fine job, thank you for doing everything you have done.

2 minutes ago, KeifferGNR said:

Well, I'll try to continue. I want to know the best site do put my videos and I want to know some place to host site.

Vimeo? Dailymotion?

And to host site?

Damn, I literally just went to watch your latest AC/DC compilation as well :/. I think it's great what you do, for me whenever I get a notification that you've posted another video it's like a new episode of my favourite tv show haha. Gutted that YouTube pulled your channel.

7 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

As far as I know the only one that can pull down a video of a show would be the artist no?  I mean your not supposed to record to begin with unless im wrong?

Its mostly taken down by the Record company or the Licensing company over "Copyright issues". I guess they have these automatic thingies which removes the video.

2 or 3 of my GNR videos have been taken down. 

2 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Its mostly taken down by the Record company or the Licensing company over "Copyright issues". I guess they have these automatic thingies which removes the video.

2 or 3 of my GNR videos have been taken down. 

Ah I was gonna say some guy filming the show doesn't have rights to the recording as far as I know so he can't remove it, he could ask you and you could ignore it lol

Thanks for doing what you do though it truly is great to see

3 hours ago, gunsguy said:

Ah I was gonna say some guy filming the show doesn't have rights to the recording as far as I know so he can't remove it, he could ask you and you could ignore it lol

Thanks for doing what you do though it truly is great to see

I was reading in the youtube comments about people upset and filing claims for copyrite because there videos were being used, so I thought it could be done.  Of course I never tried, but they were discussing others who had done it.

Your videos were good stuff man. There was a guy who used to post here and was gonna do a DVD from 2009-2010 shows but his laptop got stolen or something. If you're gonna keep making videos (and you should, they were awesome!) would you wait a while, do a whole show, and just post it here for download instead of individual songs on youtube? That way some people can watch a whole show and even if you can't put them on youtube, just watermark the video and when someone else inevitably puts in on youtube you'll still have credit.

On 8/7/2016 at 5:15 AM, jz1276 said:

I've been looking around YouTube lately for some GNR clips from their recent shows & this guy KeifferGNR has uploaded numerous pro-shot shows all in their entirety. I heard GNR prohibits anyone from recording their concerts. Are all of their shows being pro-shot & this guy somehow gets them & uploads them or is he recording them himself? Anyone have any info? Thanks.

i don't know but I love that he posts full shows.  With him on the case, no need to pull out the phone to take video, the shit never comes out good anyway

On 9/13/2016 at 4:08 PM, KeifferGNR said:

If someone wants to add me on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/keiffer.gnr.3

thank you for posting all the great GnR footage, I've seen quite a few of the shows you posted, cheers!

On 9/13/2016 at 9:01 PM, KeifferGNR said:

Unfortunately Youtube with its copyright policy fails, fucked my channel. I lost motivation to continue doing these videos. I'm still considering whether I stop this work.

That's sad, I really enjoyed your work. Too bad a few have to ruin it for the rest, just like most other things.

On September 13, 2016 at 2:39 PM, KeifferGNR said:

Well, I'll try to continue. I want to know the best site do put my videos and I want to know some place to host site.

Vimeo? Dailymotion?

And to host site?

Google Drive. $10 per month for 1 Terabyte of storage. Video player is identical to YouTube. 

• 4 months later...