Who is this KeifferGNR guy & where's he getting all the pro-shot shows?

I've been looking around YouTube lately for some GNR clips from their recent shows & this guy KeifferGNR has uploaded numerous pro-shot shows all in their entirety. I heard GNR prohibits anyone from recording their concerts. Are all of their shows being pro-shot & this guy somehow gets them & uploads them or is he recording them himself? Anyone have any info? Thanks.

1 hour ago, AslatIE said:

@KeifferGNR doesn't upload proshots? Only audience recordings

Yeah upon further watching I realized he compiled whatever available clips there are to create complete shows. However, a good portion of what I saw looked pro-shot. Here's an example...

There are many parts of this video that look pro-shot. Go to about an hour & ten minutes in.

16 minutes ago, KeifferGNR said:

Please look at the comments, SPACE CITY SHOWS is asking me to take the video down and saying I'm stealing his material, what should I do?

This is the video:

Tell him to fuck off.

I'd be happy if you used a video I shot

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, KeifferGNR said:

Please look at the comments, SPACE CITY SHOWS is asking me to take the video down and saying I'm stealing his material, what should I do?

This is the video:

TBH i think you should ask for permission before picking the videos...BUT, that would take a long ass time, considering the fact that sometimes you pick videos from 15 to 20 different users...

tell him to fuck off, bootlegs for everyone, bitch :hahafyou:

• Like 2

My personal account youtube has been overturned once, I stopped there to post videos more than 15 minutes because a guy denounced and won ... If youtube tear down this channel I will stop posting videos. I only ask that you go there to review it and send it to fuck.

8 hours ago, KeifferGNR said:

I put credits at the end of the video, in the video description, in the video title. Was I trying to steal someone?

you're doing it the right way but this Anthony Sunta guy is fucking it up for people like you by downloading and re uploading the exact same video and not giving people credit.  He just adds AMAZING AXL VOCALS to the titles

2 hours ago, spliff said:

you're doing it the right way but this Anthony Sunta guy is fucking it up for people like you by downloading and re uploading the exact same video and not giving people credit.  He just adds AMAZING AXL VOCALS to the titles

Omg I remember the name!!! He used to post here. He was a really annoying, moody teenager. Tsunta or something, it was like circa 2011. Fuck that dude if he's bitching about videos