Credits for new pieces of music in Chinese tracks during NITL tour

Has anyone else been wondering about the writing and producing credits and what have you for these new bits of music they've been playing live specifically for Better?

Does everybody just necessarily assume Slash and Duff put that new intro together or considering the hundreds of bits and pieces recorded and submitted for the CD era since 1999 that it could have been something that was a Better version Beta Mk.II circa 2001 or something?! ;-D

Who knows, but maybe the new Better intro is from the '96 "lost" album?!

When will we find out stuff like this? Will we ever?!

I also thought that the new intro to better was something that was composed for this tour. Someone on this forum (can't remember who) pointed out that the opening riff is already in the song (at 2:45). Too bad.

Edited by Homefuck

2 hours ago, Bumble's Bridge Pickup said:

Yea I would not call the intro a new composition, it's basically just the bridge riff

This is correct.  Guys, the new intro is nothing new that duff/slash wrote.  That riff already exists in the song. It's the riff that bucket solos over right before the bridge. The only new thing they "wrote" is the part that sounds like the 8Mile song right before axl starts singing.

Edited by dogman
  • Like 1

Its sounds cool the first time, but it's getting boring very fast.  They could give CD a new try, but just play completely new stuff...

I guess Duff and Slash heard the unreleased stuff yet, but I don't know if we will hear new stuff from that era. At this point it seems we won't even hear interviews from anyone during this world tour...

Edited by maxpax