Serial Killers/Prisoners Thread

john lennon

On 9/22/2016 at 3:36 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

@Tiffani ok i did it! i wrote Randy Wood :)

i just hope i did it right...addressing the envelope and such. 

i hope he writes back :)

thanks for making this thread and making me remember that i wanted to write him.

Awesome! I hope he writes you back also. Glad I could remind you. :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

i was watching a movie the other day and it jogged my memory. it was about a boy who was kidnapped and then turned up years later. that reminded me of Steven Stayner which in turn make me think of hs brother serial killer Cary Stayner. he is a total POS. he was the one who killed the women in Yosemite. he killed a mom, her daughter, a friend of the daughter's travelling with them and another woman .

this explains it better than i can 

The first two victims, Carole Sund and Silvina Pelosso, were found in the trunk of the charred remains of Carole's Pontiac rental car.[4] The bodies were burned beyond recognition and were identified using dental records. A note was sent to police with a hand-drawn map indicating the location of the third victim, Juli Sund.[4] The top of the note read, "We had fun with this one." Investigators went to the location depicted on the map and found the remains of Juli, whose throat had been cut.

Detectives began interviewing employees of the Cedar Lodge motel where the first three victims had been staying just before their deaths. One of those employees was Cary Stayner, but he was not considered a suspect at that point because he had no criminal history and remained calm during the police interview. When the decapitated body of the fourth victim Joie Ruth Armstrong was found, eyewitnesses said they saw a blue 1979 International Scout parked outside the cabin where Armstrong was staying. Detectives traced this vehicle to its owner, who turned out to be Stayner.[4] This caused Stayner to become the prime suspect in the case. FBI agents John Boles and Jeff Rinek found Stayner staying at Laguna del Sol nudist resort in Wilton, where he was arrested. His vehicle yielded evidence linking him to Joie Armstrong. During his interrogation, Stayner confessed to the four murders as well as to sending the map for finding Juli Sund's body.[6]

"Stayner claimed after his arrest that he had fantasized about murdering women since he was seven years old, long before the abduction of his brother."

sick sick sick!

1 hour ago, -W.A.R- said:

was watching Jeffery Dahmer interviews on youtube the other day 

"i tried to turn them into living zombies, but it never worked" :lol: he just says this so casually 

He seemed really like...of all the serial killers, the big ones, he's the one that you can most clearly see is like...prey to issues upstairs.  I mean they all are, the mad cunts, i just mean like...he's not evil like Bundy, he's someone that really needed like...medical help.  

• Like 1

On 11/09/2016 at 5:29 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

death is the greatest mystery of all...

The undiscovered Country, from whose bourn
No Traveller returns, Puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have,
Than fly to others that we know not of.
Thus Conscience does make Cowards of us all,
And thus the Native hue of Resolution
Is sicklied o'er, with the pale cast of Thought,
And enterprises of great pitch and moment,
With this regard their Currents turn awry,
And lose the name of Action. Soft you now,
The fair Ophelia? Nymph, in thy Orisons
Be all my sins remembered.

Hamlet, Act 3

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The undiscovered Country, from whose bourn
No Traveller returns, Puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have,
Than fly to others that we know not of.
Thus Conscience does make Cowards of us all,
And thus the Native hue of Resolution
Is sicklied o'er, with the pale cast of Thought,
And enterprises of great pitch and moment,
With this regard their Currents turn awry,
And lose the name of Action. Soft you now,
The fair Ophelia? Nymph, in thy Orisons
Be all my sins remembered.

Hamlet, Act 3

one of my favorite works of Shakespeare...

On 18.10.2016 at 10:04 PM, Len Cnut said:

He seemed really like...of all the serial killers, the big ones, he's the one that you can most clearly see is like...prey to issues upstairs.  I mean they all are, the mad cunts, i just mean like...he's not evil like Bundy, he's someone that really needed like...medical help.  

Absolutely. He felt bad for the victims afterwards and he did need some medical help. Sometimes we see what's wrong when it's too late, sadly.

8 hours ago, Snake-Pit said:

"Dear Charles Manson,

I think you're weally weally cool.

When I grow up,

I want to be just like you!

How's the family?

love Snake-Pit"

Nah...

I don't think I've ever written any famous criminals in prison.

"Dear OJ...

Manson actually gets shit-ton of mail everyday. He rarely replies to new penpals though.

Anders Breivik gets lots of mail too. I heard he got thousands of letters per month in 2012.

Edited by Bandanaman
  • Like 1

On 10/20/2016 at 1:43 AM, Bandanaman said:

Manson actually gets shit-ton of mail everyday. He rarely replies to new penpals though.

Anders Breivik gets lots of mail too. I heard he got thousands of letters per month in 2012.

what is wrong with people?? i am assuming some of them are positive messages of affirmation for these freaks.

for those condemning them good job!

• Like 2

Fred and Rosemary West were fucking evil. Admittedly I'm only commenting on this as I recently saw a pic of them that made me laugh (below). After reading Wikipedia, I recon unlike Brady and Hindley, Rose was the more twisted one. When you're a hooker and your best clients your Dad something has to be seriously fucked up.

images (1).jpg

Edited by aliexpress
Bad grammar - could still be wrong.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, aliexpress said:

Fred and Rosemary West were fucking evil. Admittedly I'm only commenting on this as I recently saw a pic of them that made me laugh (below). After reading Wikipedia, I recon unlike Brady and Hindley, Rose was the more twisted one. When you're a hooker and your best clients your Dad something has to be seriously fucked up.

images (1).jpg

That's Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer. *

*Assuming you're not taking the piss. :lol:

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
On 9/22/2016 at 1:36 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

@Tiffani ok i did it! i wrote Randy Wood :)

i just hope i did it right...addressing the envelope and such. 

i hope he writes back :)

thanks for making this thread and making me remember that i wanted to write him.

OMG! he finally wrote back. and his letter was so nice! he is nicer than i even thought he'd be. it's weird because like two days ago i was like oh i can kiss him writing me back ever and today his letter came! :dance:

Be careful. ;)

I remember living in Atlanta while all the child murders were committed in the late 70's. Wayne Williams was convicted for killing, I think three of the older victims, but not for the other 24 murders. They seemed to just assume he did them all. I remember coming home from work one day and there were helicopters and cop cars everywhere about a mile from our house. They found one of the victims in this creek there. This whole city was crazy while it was going on.

read his story, i have no worries about this man :)

http://www.texasmonthly.com/articles/a-question-of-mercy/

when i lived in Sacramento i woke up one night with helicopters flying around my yard and cops on megapgones yelling "throw down your guns...we have you surrounded!" at that same house there was a gang shooting right across the street at a gas station. plus my ex who had his friends threatening to kill me. i did not feel safe about him till i found out he died...that was when i put up my Facebook page cos i was afraid til then he'd track me down... well have one of his friends, aside from him hitting me he was too afraid to do anything like murder but had low life friends who i could def see doing it.

8 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

read his story, i have no worries about this man :)

http://www.texasmonthly.com/articles/a-question-of-mercy/

when i lived in Sacramento i woke up one night with helicopters flying around my yard and cops on megapgones yelling "throw down your guns...we have you surrounded!" at that same house there was a gang shooting right across the street at a gas station. plus my ex who had his friends threatening to kill me. i did not feel safe about him till i found out he died...that was when i put up my Facebook page cos i was afraid til then he'd track me down... well have one of his friends, aside from him hitting me he was too afraid to do anything like murder but had low life friends who i could def see doing it.

I saw a story about him on ID channel a while back.

I rather like how our serial killers are a cultural trope dividing Britain and American. Brits are simply too lazy to discuss the yank killers and have no motivation to research them beyond the superficial (e.g. the White Album) and vice versa. There is almost an element of ''Myra and Hazel Brown would kick Bundy's arse''.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I rather like how our serial killers are a cultural trope dividing Britain and American. Brits are simply too lazy to discuss the yank killers and have no motivation to research them beyond the superficial (e.g. the White Album) and vice versa. There is almost an element of ''Myra and Hazel Brown would kick Bundy's arse''.

to be honest the only British serial killer i remember is Jack the Ripper!

btw, my new prison pen pal is not a serial killer. and for anyone who thinks i am crazy for having a prison pen pal this is a decent guy who turned down a plea bargain to make sure the murdered girl got justice. by turning it down he could have faced the death penalty. i am not getting soft;  i still think people like Scott Peterson, Richard Allen David and Charles Ng need to put to death ASAP! :)

23 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

to be honest the only British serial killer i remember is Jack the Ripper!

btw, my new prison pen pal is not a serial killer. and for anyone who thinks i am crazy for having a prison pen pal this is a decent guy who turned down a plea bargain to make sure the murdered girl got justice. by turning it down he could have faced the death penalty. i am not getting soft;  i still think people like Scott Peterson, Richard Allen David and Charles Ng need to put to death ASAP! :)

Fuck me

Nutter

• Like 1