Serial Killers/Prisoners Thread

john lennon

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You know I come from Britain. And here we like to not kill our serial killers but imprison them with a playstation. Brian Lara cricket is how we sort out our criminality. The American penchant for severe (and attainable) violence perhaps dives us more than any issue.

well all those prisoners i mentioned will die in prison before they get executed, i guarantee it. but this to me is far too lenient:

Every year around 300 people in England and Wales are given a life sentence for murder. About 5,500 people are currently serving a prison sentence for the same. And about 200 people annually are released having served the prison part of their sentence.

On average, they’ll have served about 17 years in jail, with a life on licence with the probation service to follow, unless they are recalled to prison.

9 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

well all those prisoners i mentioned will die in prison before they get executed, i guarantee it. but this to me is far too lenient:

Every year around 300 people in England and Wales are given a life sentence for murder. About 5,500 people are currently serving a prison sentence for the same. And about 200 people annually are released having served the prison part of their sentence.

On average, they’ll have served about 17 years in jail, with a life on licence with the probation service to follow, unless they are recalled to prison.

In Britain if you obtain say twenty years you are released within c. eight on ''good behaviour''. The situation is so silly and hypocritical that it is talked about in such a manner openly, (lawyer to client) ''you have thirty years so you'll get out in seventeen.''

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

to be honest the only British serial killer i remember is Jack the Ripper!

btw, my new prison pen pal is not a serial killer. and for anyone who thinks i am crazy for having a prison pen pal this is a decent guy who turned down a plea bargain to make sure the murdered girl got justice. by turning it down he could have faced the death penalty. i am not getting soft;  i still think people like Scott Peterson, Richard Allen David and Charles Ng need to put to death ASAP! :)

I was living near Modesto when that Scott Peterson trial was going on. Everyone at my work was in the conference room watching the TV when the verdict came in. He is a real POS..:facepalm:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I was living near Modesto when that Scott Peterson trial was going on. Everyone at my work was in the conference room watching the TV when the verdict came in. He is a real POS..:facepalm:

i was living in Sac when it happened. i KNEW it was him from the start. damn man... just get a divorce! but NO he had to kill Laci and poor unborn Connor. i followed the whole thing on CourtTV. i hated him and his sleazeball lawyer Mark Gallegos. and poor Sharon, having to tell about how Laci couldn't even hold Connor in her arms in death... :(

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 9:52 AM, john lennon said:

MODERATOR NOTE: Anything Goes is getting busier, so I've merged "serial killers and shit" with "have you ever written to a famous criminal in prison?". I also don't think it's good for morale nor attractive to new posters if they come here and see we're all into morbid topics. :)

So this forum obviously needs a thread about serial killers n shit. It's just how it is, you know? 

I don't know what else to write cos I'm a tad bit drunk n tired af but uhm serial killers. We had one in Sweden. Yeah, only one. I think. Maybe there's been more. Anyway so he killed like 24 people n never even went to prison. Think he earned himself like 8 or so years in the loony bin? Sweden's fucked up. 

Who was the Zodiac? 

Or just tell me something interesting. 

As far as I know the Zodiac killer was never caught.

From what I understand there are more serial killers out there that the FBI doesn't tell you about.

A lot of them are so smart it's scary, yet they are crazy killers. I just think something is not right with their brains. I mean to kill over and over again and feel no remorse, that's just too much.

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 7:30 PM, Snake-Pit said:

"Dear Charles Manson,

I think you're weally weally cool.

When I grow up,

I want to be just like you!

How's the family?

love Snake-Pit"

Nah...

I don't think I've ever written any famous criminals in prison.

"Dear OJ...

Shit I wouldn't want any of them to know where I live. Yet there are some women who write to serial killers and even marry them. Talk about low self esteem issues.

If anyone is interested, I'd recommend watching this documentary the Road to Livingston. 

It provides an insight of life on death row in Texas, the people closest to the prisoners, and of course, the women who court and sometimes marry the men inside. It brings a humanity to many people you would initially dismiss.

On 2/12/2017 at 0:22 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i was living in Sac when it happened. i KNEW it was him from the start. damn man... just get a divorce! but NO he had to kill Laci and poor unborn Connor. i followed the whole thing on CourtTV. i hated him and his sleazeball lawyer Mark Gallegos. and poor Sharon, having to tell about how Laci couldn't even hold Connor in her arms in death... :(

Just saw a commercial that today Dr Oz is doing his show about Scott Peterson with Nancy Grace and Scott's ex girlfriend, Amber Frey