Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, nn18 said:

This might not be the right place, but with the lack of better, I'm going to post it here. Sorry mods! :heart: If there is a better place for discussion, feel free to remove it :) 

Beta arguing with AC/DC fans on social media (Thank you @MillionsOfSpiders @Andy14)

image.png

14124198_1091308177571559_1446946935_o.p

Snimak ekrana (204).png

The internet is not really for famous people or the people who surround them. They can't say what the general populace that no one cares about can say because everything to do with celebrities is looked at through a microscope.  The public wants to pounce on them and either raise them up or tear them down depending on what is in vogue at the moment. I get the desire to defend people who you care about, but I would think that Beta would understand by now that this will not help. All it will do is make those people feel special (if they realize who she is) and bring out more people who say things just to get a reaction.

ETA: General business practice on social media is to stay out of it and let your fans do your defending for you as anything the business may say or do in response (unless it is a genuine problem that they can correct) will likely only make things worse. Beta probably should follow suit.

Edited by sanity_lost

Beta needs to avoid reading that stuff. The general public is thrilled by Axl's resurgence and everyone has been surprised by how good he is in ACDC. The hardcore ACDC fans just can't come to grips with it but I understand. She just needs to build some thicker skin here and be a positive supporter instead she's shining light on the people who never will like Axl. 

So the complaints, complaints, complaints saga continues :facepalm: Beta doesn't seem to understand that it is not mandatory for AC/DC fans to love Axl. She better ignore people who don't like Axl instead of wasting time fighting them. She is making a fool of herself

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nn18 said:

This might not be the right place, but with the lack of better, I'm going to post it here. Sorry mods! :heart: If there is a better place for discussion, feel free to remove it :) 

Beta arguing with AC/DC fans on social media (Thank you @MillionsOfSpiders @Andy14)

image.png

14124198_1091308177571559_1446946935_o.p

Snimak ekrana (204).png

:lol::lol:

You forgot this :facepalm::

betalebeis I'm sure all of you wishes Brian would be there, but Brian is sick and for God sake, just appreciate what's up there and stop being so selfish. Grow up and stop complaining. This is also about Angus and his mates, have some respect for them. Brian chose to leave due to health issues and Axl is helping his idol. I guess haters will always be haters and have nothing better to do than shit on other people.

Edited by Juliette

4 hours ago, Padme said:

So the complaints, complaints, complaints saga continues :facepalm: Beta doesn't seem to understand that it is not mandatory for AC/DC Guns N' Roses fans to love Axl. She better ignore people who don't like Axl instead of wasting time fighting them. She is making a fool of herself

FIXED. :D

You can say that of quite a few posters here LOL. @DieselDaisy come to mind, among many others. 

45 minutes ago, BOSSY78 said:

As far as Beta defending Axl on social media I see both sides as in one side she should just let it go but on another it's rock and roll baby.

I say more power to her. 

Beta is GN'R manager. It is embarrassing to see the band's manager trolling fans on social media. Instead what she could do is to focus on the AC/DC fans who like Axl and post a thank you note them. That would be a good P.R. move

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BOSSY78 said:

This picture...Axl by himself and the others in groups talking. 

What´s your point? There are a lotttt of pics (the majority) of Axl talking with Slash and Duff, and Richard, and the others members..

Just for one pic he seems to be a little apart waiting ,and ...? what´s the problem? :shrugs::crazy:

8 hours ago, Padme said:

So the complaints, complaints, complaints saga continues :facepalm: Beta doesn't seem to understand that it is not mandatory for AC/DC fans to love Axl. She better ignore people who don't like Axl instead of wasting time fighting them. She is making a fool of herself

Yeah, it is very unprofessional for the manager of the band to be calling out negative comments on the internet in that way.  

Secondly even if it wasn't unprofessional for her to do that, what gets resolved by being shitty to people who are already not liking Axl singing with AC/DC?  It isn't like those commenters are going to stop commenting negatively just because someone tells them off on Twitter.  She is just fanning the flames

What Beta is doing is exactly what she's done in GNR fandom for years. Antagonise and sow negativity, then complain about people being "haters". How long before she hijacks an ac/dc forum and censors its content? How long before she sends her shills to argue with ac/dc fans? I'm sure if she could ban Brian t-shirts, she would. Beta thrives off a siege mentally, it's what helped her family embed themselves into Axl's life.

So this doesn't surprise me. It's just a shame she continues to put Axl in line of fire. His time with ac/dc has been mostly positive, so why incite the fanbase? It's only natural that some will want Brian back.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dangelus said:

Well Beta's outburst has made the media. Great pr for Axl right there, or not... Crazily incompetent management skills.

Great for Axl? My god :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blink:. It´s a shame, between Fernando´s "intelligent" comments and Beta insulting people , they are really harming Axl. (I guess they are not competent for that big responsability that is the management of GNR and AXL)

5 hours ago, Babooshka said:

What Beta is doing is exactly what she's done in GNR fandom for years. Antagonise and sow negativity, then complain about people being "haters". How long before she hijacks an ac/dc forum and censors its content? How long before she sends her shills to argue with ac/dc fans? I'm sure if she could ban Brian t-shirts, she would. Beta thrives off a siege mentally, it's what helped her family embed themselves into Axl's life.

So this doesn't surprise me. It's just a shame she continues to put Axl in line of fire. His time with ac/dc has been mostly positive, so why incite the fanbase? It's only natural that some will want Brian back.

Exactly.

But at least she's consistent. I don't think I've ever seen her communicate with the fans in a manner that wasn't rude and hostile. At this point I find it rather entertaining but that might not be how ac/dc fans will see it because it's still new to them.