Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, cooker said:

Just when things couldn't get any better... How can TB this bad with Social Media? I think most people know to block out any comment section on the internet, it's the den of the hooray for tolerance!.  

I went through the IG and there were so many positive things that were said about Axl!! Why is she focusing on the 7% that prefer Brian to Axl, and were only voiceing thier opinion? Is this the type of person that Axl is constantly surrounded and influenced by? A shit disturber? I wonder what other things she has stirred the pot on. Axl baby, wake up.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Babooshka said:

What Beta is doing is exactly what she's done in GNR fandom for years. Antagonise and sow negativity, then complain about people being "haters". How long before she hijacks an ac/dc forum and censors its content? How long before she sends her shills to argue with ac/dc fans? I'm sure if she could ban Brian t-shirts, she would. Beta thrives off a siege mentally, it's what helped her family embed themselves into Axl's life.

So this doesn't surprise me. It's just a shame she continues to put Axl in line of fire. His time with ac/dc has been mostly positive, so why incite the fanbase? It's only natural that some will want Brian back.

Siege mentality = master manipulated = sociopath. 

And now it's in the press. Lovely.... 

Beta Lebeis, a member of Guns N’ Roses’ management company Team Brazil, got into it with some AC/DC fans on Instagram who are upset with Brian Johnson leaving the band and dislike Axl Rose. Alternative Nation has transcribed the quotes.

“I’m sure all of you wishes Brian would be there, but Brian is sick and for God sake, just appreciate what’s up there and stop being so selfish. Grow up and stop complaining. This is also about Angus and his mates, have some respect for them. Brian chose to leave due to health issues and Axl is helping his idol. I guess haters will always be haters and have nothing better to do than shit on other people.”

She wrote to another hater, “You are an idiot @guitar_boy111 and by the way, his name is spelled Axl.”

Rose’s performances with AC/DC this year have been widely acclaimed by fans and the press. He is currently touring with AC/DC in North America.

from alternativenation

I'm surprised she does not draw on her experiences of Guns to inform her opinion on these AC/DC fans. Axl and his Brazilian sycophants after all persevered with a Slash-less Guns N' Roses imitation in the face of widespread public ridicule and diminishing returns, only for Slash to re-appear to universal acclaim and public rejoicing; surely she then should realise the value placed on certain key members like Slash and Brian Johnson.

On 29. 8. 2016 at 6:06 PM, Juliette said:

Great for Axl? My god :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blink:. It´s a shame, between Fernando´s "intelligent" comments and Beta insulting people , they are really harming Axl. (I guess they are not competent for that big responsability that is the management of GNR and AXL)

I read the discussion in the article and Beta has sympathy. Here on the forum everything is wrong from TB team :facepalm:

On 30/08/2016 at 11:04 AM, marlingrl03 said:

And now it's in the press. Lovely.... 

Beta Lebeis, a member of Guns N’ Roses’ management company Team Brazil, got into it with some AC/DC fans on Instagram who are upset with Brian Johnson leaving the band and dislike Axl Rose. Alternative Nation has transcribed the quotes.

“I’m sure all of you wishes Brian would be there, but Brian is sick and for God sake, just appreciate what’s up there and stop being so selfish. Grow up and stop complaining. This is also about Angus and his mates, have some respect for them. Brian chose to leave due to health issues and Axl is helping his idol. I guess haters will always be haters and have nothing better to do than shit on other people.”

She wrote to another hater, “You are an idiot @guitar_boy111 and by the way, his name is spelled Axl.”

Rose’s performances with AC/DC this year have been widely acclaimed by fans and the press. He is currently touring with AC/DC in North America.

from alternativenation

Alternative Nation should not be considered the press. They're just a third-rate blog which takes everything from forums.

On 8/28/2016 at 1:11 AM, Juliette said:

:lol::lol:

You forgot this :facepalm::

betalebeis I'm sure all of you wishes Brian would be there, but Brian is sick and for God sake, just appreciate what's up there and stop being so selfish. Grow up and stop complaining. This is also about Angus and his mates, have some respect for them. Brian chose to leave due to health issues and Axl is helping his idol. I guess haters will always be haters and have nothing better to do than shit on other people.

I hate to do this. And it genuinely makes me feel dirty... But I agree with Beta here. To a certain extend anyway. I'm all for fair criticism, but against all the pointless whining. Accept reality and take it or leave it. 

The main difference is that I'm some jackass on the internet and she's (pretending to be) a manager of a band. And from a professional standpoint this is absolutely stupid. Very unprofessional. 

• Like 1

On August 30, 2016 at 5:05 AM, DieselDaisy said:

I'm surprised she does not draw on her experiences of Guns to inform her opinion on these AC/DC fans. Axl and his Brazilian sycophants after all persevered with a Slash-less Guns N' Roses imitation in the face of widespread public ridicule and diminishing returns, only for Slash to re-appear to universal acclaim and public rejoicing; surely she then should realise the value placed on certain key members like Slash and Brian Johnson.

She should but acdc made the right move hiring Axl to finish this tour. Too many legal problems if they cancel so, the moronic fans whining that he isn't Brian Johnson probably need padded walls :lol: