Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

I do not really see too many people who care for Duff, or even Axl and Slash - enough, that is, to bump them off. They're not exactly Elvis or JFK, are they? Private jet; bodyguards - what a hideous spectacle of gross excess and egotism.

You clearly know nothing about SA fans.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

C'mon Diesel, we get it. Would you spread that fucking negativity if Izzy were on board of this nice plane? :P

As I said prior, Stradlin refused to travel on the Illusion plane, however, if Izzy performed a volte-face, my opinion would include him: private planes are collosal ego driven 'look at me, I'm better than ordinary people' rock star rubbish which was the height of ridiculousness in 1975, and is certainly still the height of ridiculousness in 2016.

3 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

Led Zep have some soulless kind of music but you can't take away the truly great songs they wrote/released...

All awful but I freely confess to being in the minority when it pertains to the subject of Led Zeppelin. 

30 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

Well, if I had the possibility to travel with my own plane, I definitely would do :lol:

I'm probably the wrong person to say that to as I hate plane travel in toto - I have to get paralytic before I'm stepping on that plane! In other words, I'd go by boat. But no, regardless of that fact, I do not think I would: I see no reason to have a private plane - I am not superior than the people who use regular domestic flights daily.

Edited by DieselDaisy

4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Well since there something like buying ticket or delayed flight plane if They use normal flight, I dont think its wrong to travel with private plane. Also whts wrong with having bodyguards?

It sort of shows you cannot handle yourself and are a coward. Also a bit poncy - that you believe you're Elvis or somebody.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It sort of shows you cannot handle yourself and are a coward. Also a bit poncy - that you believe you're Elvis or somebody.

Your reasons :facepalm:

Theyre huge now, N' They brings lots of People with Them, except if Theyre doing a solo , then You can say what You want

Edit: I bet They wont use private plane N' bodyguards if its unecessary, cause They have to spend big money for those.

Edited by SerenityScorp

Sometimes this kind of shit happens so they're cautious.

As hard as I try, I fail to see the problem in having their own plane and bodyguards. I do see the problem in not wanting to do what's necessary to have Izzy back where he belongs (and it annoys me) but the other things are just looking for any reasons to criticize them. I mean, these guys have had bodyguards for decades and now it suddenly becomes a big deal? Whatever...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

As hard as I try, I fail to see the problem in having their own plane and bodyguards. I do see the problem in not wanting to do what's necessary to have Izzy back where he belongs (and it annoys me) but the other things are just looking for any reasons to criticize them. I mean, these guys have had bodyguards for decades and now it suddenly becomes a big deal? Whatever...

But Axl cant do something like this anymore with bodyguard :rofl-lol:

13 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

At the end of the day, Chuck Berry does not have a bodyguard. The rest of the conversation is hot air.

Christina Grimmie didn't have a bodyguard or a fan base the size of Elvis and look what happened to her... Why take the risk if they can afford it?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Christina Grimmie didn't have a bodyguard or a fan base the size of Elvis and look what happened to her... Why take the risk if they can afford it?

Dont forget about this

http://exclaim.ca/music/article/sebastian_bach_saves_axl_rose_from_being_stabbed_at_gnr_show_2

Also according to Izzy, Axl got lots of death threat too

4 minutes ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

I'm so ready for this leg of the tour!

I'm actually looking forward to shaky periscopes and endless complaining about the setlist, it's worth it!

N' complaining about Izzy N' Steven didnt join the tour

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

Dont forget about this

http://exclaim.ca/music/article/sebastian_bach_saves_axl_rose_from_being_stabbed_at_gnr_show_2

Also according to Izzy, Axl got lots of death threat too

I wonder why Axl doesn't have a bodyguard now? Not seen him with one for a while. He just walks around with fernando lol, he'd be brown bread in no time if that happened again. 

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I wonder why Axl doesn't have a bodyguard now? Not seen him with one for a while. He just walks around with fernando lol, he'd be brown bread in no time if that happened again. 

His fat protects Him

J.K. :awesomeface:

We need Baz! 

Edit: I'm actually worried with Him too, with no bodyguards like tht :scared::nervous:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

The show must go on... What a pro!