Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

This is going crazy.

Buying/renting a plane proves they don't care about their performances? Slash is playing better than ever, Axl is singing way better than he has in the last many years and Duff is just rock solid as always. 

I totally understand the huge disappointment about the Izzy situation because it kills me too that he's not there with them, as he should be, but some claims are simply absurd lies, it's insane.

• Like 1

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, starlight said:

So Axl hasn't landed yet? Ugh

Downzy/GNR management/Fernando said Axl was on the same plane as Slash, Duff and the other guys.

Just because the picture appears now doesn't mean it was taken just now.

Edited by Frey

9 minutes ago, Frey said:

Downzy/GNR management/Fernando said Axl was on the plane as Slash, Duff and the other guys.

Just because the picture appears now doesn't mean it was taken just now.

yes I know what downzy said...I'm still doubtful.. however chill out Frey

5 minutes ago, starlight said:

Nah, I've got at least one more hour to kill and I will kill it by hanging out on the forum. No chill today.

Obviously GNR management could be lying, but until I see trustworthy proof that Axl wasn't on the plane, I'm inclined to believe them.

Edited by Frey

4 minutes ago, starlight said:

I'm still doubtful too, only I don't think the pilot or whoever he is would've taken the pic and then posted it before the flight took off. That's something you'd surely do once you've landed and you say "hey Axl, can I have a photo with you"  especially when you're meant to be working. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cooker said:

For a guys who seems to hate Guns N' Roses you sure do seem to be on here an awful lot. 

Me? Are you confusing me with someone else? I've never said I hate Guns N' Roses. I even stated quite the opposite somewhere around here recently.

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I'm still doubtful too, only I don't think the pilot or whoever he is would've taken the pic and then posted it before the flight took off. That's something you'd surely do once you've landed and you say "hey Axl, can I have a photo with you"  especially when you're meant to be working. 

Exactly.

3 minutes ago, Frey said:

Me? Are you confusing me with someone else? I've never said I hate Guns N' Roses. I even stated quite the opposite somewhere around here recently.

Exactly.

No, in my hurry to write something out I quoted the wrong person. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Absolute rubbish. Chuck Berry is the very pinnacle in terms of popularity - up there with Elvis.

I would say most of the people today wouldn't recognize Chuck Berry at all. Unfortunately. 

But it's not his time anymore and his fanbase isn't exactly what I would consider violent or something. 

On 10/26/2016 at 1:53 PM, Kris_1989 said:

Christina Grimmie didn't have a bodyguard or a fan base the size of Elvis and look what happened to her... Why take the risk if they can afford it?

Christina, my most favorite youtube singer. Now she's gone :( 

This is why bodyguard is important for them. I followed her career through internet hoping one day she could be a very successful singer and now this young woman died because no one stop that maniac from shooting her.

• Like 1