Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Blackstar Great and interesting post, thank you :thumbsup:I have that book on order and it's meant to be delivered today, so I'll let you all know if there's anything else in there we haven't seen before :) 

Just another little interesting thing, I saw this post on his Facebook...

IMG_2338.PNG

16 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

You're welcome buddy :lol:

Seriously though, you need to tweet this to Axl and GNR immediately.

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

it is now my all-time favourite post. @Lumikki Please tweet it to them I'm not exaggerating or being sarcastic they literally need to see it. Can you even imagine their expressions when they see this shit? lmfao

I'm a girl lol.

I don't even have Twitter and Axl's gonna kill me if he sees that monstrosity :lol:

(I figure they will see it somehow sooner or later anyway. Either someone else tweets it to them or it will make its way onto Instagram or whatever. I've seen some of my other stuff spread around on Instagram by random people before so...)

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

I'm a girl lol.

I don't even have Twitter and Axl's gonna kill me if he sees that monstrosity :lol:

(I figure they will see it somehow sooner or later anyway. Either someone else tweets it to them or it will make its way onto Instagram or whatever. I've seen some of my other stuff spread around on Instagram by random people before so...)

If he is still checking the forum he is gonna see it. There is no way out for you  :lol:

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Girls can be called buddies, can't they?

Doesn't that piss you off if people take credit though? I think you should make a twitter account just to show them this abomination.

I don't know, you're the native English speaker here, not me :lol: Just seemed like something I've only seen used in reference to guys.

And yeah, it kind of does piss me off, but what are you gonna do? Unlike some people, I learned long ago that you can't control the internet :shrugs::P

26 minutes ago, Padme said:

If he is still checking the forum he is gonna see it. There is no way out for you  :lol:

Yeah, you're probably right, I'm dead meat either way. Especially if the baby daddy Slash sees it too :lol:

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 3