Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, now I'm 100% convinced it's fake.

Here's a fake tweet I just made using an app:

E7Qrkk0.png

The fake tweet Izzy supposedly made:

15826254_1500714113289950_65063726373216

And here's the real deal:

lif02Ap.png

When you screen shot from a computer there is no 'more' section. Just '...' Also the font is off. It also only shows retweets and likes. Not favorites. Sorry, guys. It's funny but pretty sure this is just another a*hole trolling Izzy.

Just posting this from the other thread before that fake tweet gets spread around even more. :facepalm::rolleyes:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Axl has been mad at Marc Canter for a bunch of years. If one of his slaves is having a party at Canter's (and posting about it) maybe it means Axl is cool with Marc now and they're friends again.

Cheers. 

Was well aware of the perceived Canter "beef", but had no idea who that bloke was 

Kat has been with them for what- like the last 5 tours? Around the world and at every show with them. She takes absolutely top notch pics. I think it's cool that they/ Axl gave her one. She's not in the band, but she's a big part of their "team". She works with other bands but she obviously keeps GnR her #1 priority.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Kat has been with them for what- like the last 5 tours? Around the world and at every show with them. She takes absolutely top notch pics. I think it's cool that they/ Axl gave her one. She's not in the band, but she's a big part of their "team". She works with other bands but she obviously keeps GnR her #1 priority.

Yeah, I like her more than Dizzy and Frank, just found it odd.

10 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Why did she get a platinum record? :o

Just about everyone got one some time ago. I think it was spring-summer 2015 or so? We used to joke about it when Axl was going to get us all on the forum one, as just about every day someone new on social media was showing off their platinum record.