Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ has been posting these guitar vids for weeks now. I'd almost bet money that he's been reading comments on here that say he can't play. (These have reinforced that opinion for me :lol:). A Bumblefoot technique video- now those are impressive.

This is the first GnR one I've seen though. He did Happy Trails a few weeks ago- now THAT shoe fits... 

Is it necessary for his wife to be taking selfies in the background? They're both so superficial and false. Forgive me for using a cliché but they are the definition of posers. They remind of the weird kids in school who are over dramatic about everything and lie about their troubled lives. Pussies.

Bit mean I know but oh well.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, AlexC said:

Is it necessary for his wife to be taking selfies in the background? They're both so superficial and false. Forgive me for using a cliché but they are the definition of posers. They remind of the weird kids in school who are over dramatic about everything and lie about their troubled lives. Pussies.

Bit mean I know but oh well.

Bit mean but true. :D

On 17/2/2017 at 11:11 AM, The Cosmic Ted said:

We now believe even more.

So,, Let there be GNR

Dj Ashba always will be the best

Thank you Ashba by take care him

Ashba is better than the new one

I was thinking about that. Now we need that guy to take a picture of himself holding a banner "You are better than Slash" :no:

• Like 1

On 2/16/2017 at 2:24 PM, BlueJean Baby said:

Wow is this guy serious..no comparison as far as I can see...I don't hate DJ but he is no Slash :wacko:

On 2/16/2017 at 2:37 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Not even remotely close! And sadly I think those people are serious. :blink:

Well to be completely fair, not everyone likes Slash. And there are people who like Sixx:am. So put two and two together and you get those comments.

Edited by Mendez

On 16/2/2017 at 11:58 PM, Fitha_whiskey said:

DJ has been posting these guitar vids for weeks now. I'd almost bet money that he's been reading comments on here that say he can't play. (These have reinforced that opinion for me :lol:). A Bumblefoot technique video- now those are impressive.

This is the first GnR one I've seen though. He did Happy Trails a few weeks ago- now THAT shoe fits... 

Maybe he discovered auto-tune for guitar.

On 2/21/2017 at 1:34 AM, Mendez said:

Well to be completely fair, not everyone likes Slash. And there are people who like Sixx:am. So put two and two together and you get those comments.

I can attest this is very much true. I know a few people who are huge Six:am fans and love DJ.

They say Slash is great but they aren't really fans of his. So yea I guess it comes down to personal preference.