Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, starlight said:

Great. Duff is really fit nowadays.

imagine Slash and Duff doing this it'd be hilarious. Joking aside it's sad they don't take care of themselves as Duff does, they would look x100 times better

Is Slash even 'allowed' to do all the stuff Duff is doing workout-wise? A dear friend of mine had a heart attack (i know that Slash didnt have one, but he had/has some issues with his heart) and she is only allowed to do small and light lifting and light bicycle riding. She isnt even allowed to do aerobic, which surprised me, as i always thought that aerobic is good for the heart and the whole cardiovascula (i googled the word, hope its the right one ;) ) But i remember that a Fan met Slash at a gym once, so he must do something :) At least sometimes :) But with a sweet tooth it just sucks, as all the work out is more or less for nothing if you eat afterwards sweets, etc ...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, estranged_85 said:

it shows that Slash lifting weights. Wonder if Slash still have the pacemaker thing?

just because you're not defined/ripped and has a body fat of 10% it doesn't mean you're not working out.

I remember reading that he had it taken out. I don't have a source though.

9 hours ago, MrSoftie said:

I was talking to a girl today about seeing Guns this year and she actually said she was blown away by how much weight Axl has lost... but no fuck he doesn't work out... :lol:

If you compare him to couple of years ago, he definitely has lost weight, but people still compare him to his 90's look so he can never win that battle. People will always call him fat, because he doesnt look the way he looks back in the days. Which is unfair towards him, the same goes for Slash.

Edited by RooSaa
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, RooSaa said:

If you compare him to couple of years ago, he definitely has lost weight, but people still compare him to his 90's look so he can never win that battle. People will always call him fat, because he doesnt look the way he looks back in the days. Which is unfair towards him, the same goes for Slash.

yeah, except that Slash is immune to all internet hate. if Axl is FAT then i don't want to know what regular body type is.. A couple of years ago, yes he was bloated and more out of shape. 

I agree on the "people still compare him to his 90's look so he can never win that battle"  Some people don't seem to understand that people actually change as time goes by. My father didn't look like he was 29 all of his life and neither are anyone else.

Axl is 55 years old ffs, not in his 20 or 30's anymore and he lived ha pretty hard life on top of that. As someone mentioned earlier.. Axl need to keep his throat moist all the time and drink a lot of water. that could make him look a bit puffy, just like some do on certain medication etc. 

haha i remember even in 2006 people still called the man FAT :facepalm: I really cant see a fat obese man on this picture:

wenn821162.jpg

Can't see a man with obesity on this pic from 2016 either:

68cabbb68687668ab4e78c76f09f66c2.jpg

This is a man with obesity:

a-fat-man-playing-beach-tennis-on-the-beach-c8pby8.jpg

Sorry for making another post about Axl's weight etc.. i guess it has been discussed a million times lol

Edited by estranged_85
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, estranged_85 said:

yeah, except that Slash is immune to all internet hate. if Axl is FAT then i don't want to know what regular body type is.. A couple of years ago, yes he was bloated and more out of shape. 

I agree on the "people still compare him to his 90's look so he can never win that battle"  Some people don't seem to understand that people actually change as time goes by. My father didn't look like he was 29 all of his life and neither are anyone else.

Axl is 55 years old ffs, not in his 20 or 30's anymore and he lived ha pretty hard life on top of that. As someone mentioned earlier.. Axl need to keep his throat moist all the time and drink a lot of water. that could make him look a bit puffy, just like some do on certain medication etc. 

haha i remember even in 2006 people still called the man FAT :facepalm: I really cant see a fat obese man on this picture:

wenn821162.jpg

Can't see a man with obesity on this pic from 2016 either:

68cabbb68687668ab4e78c76f09f66c2.jpg

This is a man with obesity:

a-fat-man-playing-beach-tennis-on-the-beach-c8pby8.jpg

Sorry for making another post about Axl's weight etc.. i guess it has been discussed a million times lol

there are pics of Slash and Axl where you can see their prominent belly. They aren't as fit as Duff. Btw do you think they work out in the gym as hard as him? I'm just stating this and Duff is 52 years old.

35 minutes ago, starlight said:

there are pics of Slash and Axl where you can see their prominent belly. They aren't as fit as Duff. Btw do you think they work out in the gym as hard as him? I'm just stating this and Duff is 52 years old.

No i don't think they train as much or the same way Duff train. And i didn't say that they did either, just said that Axl is not fat or as obese as many people say. Duff has trained hard since mid 90's with lots of clean eating and cardio/crossfit kind of training and of top of that a tall and lean body type. 

17 hours ago, Derick said:

Yesterday, 32 years ago Guns N´ Roses did their first show at The Troubador!

According to Marc Canter GN'R was born just as side project at that time

Tom Zutaut and other insdustry scouts were not there. The industry didn't pay attention to them until after The Hell Tour.

6 hours ago, Padme said:

According to Marc Canter GN'R was born just as side project at that time

Tom Zutaut and other insdustry scouts were not there. The industry didn't pay attention to them until after The Hell Tour.

This show has historical value, the now famous and controversial band´s name came to public that night (actually a few days before, on the flyers).