Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

25 minutes ago, Gunner55 said:

Feel free to move or delete if obsolete fo this thread, but what the fuck DJ Cashba is making water now. #demented 

He is officially the worst. I regret going to meet him and want to remove his autographs from my GnR stuff lollll

• Like 1

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Gunner55 said:

Feel free to move or delete if obsolete fo this thread, but what the fuck DJ Cashba is making water now. #demented 

-Hey Axl whatcha drinking?

-Ashbawater!

Probably not the first time Axl has Ashba fluids in his mouth :lol: 

1 hour ago, AslatIE said:

-Hey Axl whatcha drinking?

-Ashbawater!

Probably not the first time Axl has Ashba fluids in his mouth :lol: 

What a fucking ballbag of a man. Mr entrepreneur keeps trying to get into markets that are saturated or monopolised completely. My left bollock is a better businessman 

1 minute ago, Izzymacbeth said:

What a fucking ballbag of a man. Mr entrepreneur keeps trying to get into markets that are saturated or monopolised completely. My left bollock is a better businessman 

Let's look at the bright side, it makes for alright entertainment! 

I like that Ashba seems to get people going. Dude is a multimillionaire with a smoking wife. I think he's doing OK. I like that he went from Beautiful Creatures to SIXX AM to GNR. I've always been a fan since I heard of him in the early 2000's through Metal Edge/Sludge.

Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, Izzymacbeth said:

Very good point.  But c'mon his aunt and uncle invented bottles - its just in his blood to "create" 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

I like that Ashba seems to get people going. Dude is a multimillionaire with a smoking wife. I think he's doing OK. I like that he went from Beautiful Creatures to SIXX AM to GNR. I've always been a fan since I heard of him in the early 2000's through Metal Edge/Sludge.

You can have money and a hot wife by NOT being a ballbag too ye know? 

37 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

You know him in real life? I guess I can't judge someone by social media posts. 

I've crossed his a path a few times yes but yes I'm basing my assumption mostly on his posts. You only get one chance to make a first impression. 

43 minutes ago, Izzymacbeth said:

I've crossed his a path a few times yes but yes I'm basing my assumption mostly on his posts. You only get one chance to make a first impression. 

I've met Axl twice. I wouldn't really count that as knowing him. I guess we'll never really know any of these people in real life anyway. 

11 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

I've met Axl twice. I wouldn't really count that as knowing him. I guess we'll never really know any of these people in real life anyway. 

For what its worth I know Steven, Tracii and Ron quite well through my job but as xBrownstonex said you dont have to know someone to know they are a tool. Like them I dont know Donald Trump but I know he is a fanny.

I have a few close friends who were in The Bulletboys and know DJ quite well. 

3 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

I like some of the Beautiful Creatures stuff. I'm not a fan of the guy but I find it hilarious the amount of hate he gets over here. If he and Tommy make the exact same comment about the reunion, Tommy is considered a class act and DJ an oportunistic idiot :shrugs::lol:

Also, I didn't know any of this until I came across this article by chance last night but he doesn't seem to be that bad at business if you ask me: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/ex-gnr_guitarist_dj_ashba_whats_my_day_job_outside_of_playing_guitar.html

I do find it completely ridiculous that he'll be doing his own water but it doesn't annoy me in the slightest, it makes me laugh :lol:

• Like 1