Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

So I guess this means Kat won't be doing the European leg of NITL? That's a bummer if so. I really enjoy her work...

That's weird. Hasn't she pretty much been the exclusive GNR photographer for years? :huh: I wonder who'll they'll use for the next leg.

11 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

So I guess this means Kat won't be doing the European leg of NITL? That's a bummer if so. I really enjoy her work...

I used to like her work, too. But lately she was not doing her job so well..Besides that photo updates on Nightrain are a disaster! The band could hire Tako,IMO!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

That's weird. Hasn't she pretty much been the exclusive GNR photographer for years? :huh: I wonder who'll they'll use for the next leg.

Maybe she is just at a couple of Aerosmith shows and not the whole leg of the tour?

Edited by Sosso

1 minute ago, xBrownstonex said:

Does it really matter where the pictures are? They're on the forum and can be discussed. Who cares wether there is an "un" in the threadtitle or not?

I visit the Official Social Media thread much more than this one because I don't care a lot for the alternative sources and so I assume other fans may feel the same.

That's it. Not fodder for much discussion.

45 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I visit the Official Social Media thread much more than this one because I don't care a lot for the alternative sources and so I assume other fans may feel the same.

That's it. Not fodder for much discussion.

African kids feel your struggle

• Like 1

I took those pictures from the video  that she recorded inside the rehearsal room, she did a sort of panoramic recording where we can get an overview of the place. Pretty cool, who wants to see, the video is still online in Susan's "history" on Instagram.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Derick said:

I took those pictures from the video  that she recorded inside the rehearsal room, she did a sort of panoramic recording where we can get an overview of the place. Pretty cool, who wants to see, the video is still online in Susan's "history" on Instagram.

Yes, I just watched it! Thank you :)

• Like 1