Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

Just now, tsinindy said:

Well....fuck tou too!  settle down, I'm just joking.

i agree there's no need to take personal swipes at Melissa, it's not her fault that she plays a pointless role in being in the band and is just extra baggage.  She plays that role very well.

That's pretty much what I think. With GN'R being the circus it is nowadays, Melissa plays her part quite well

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, people like this douchebag think they are entitled to have celebrities attention and just put a camera in their face and ask stupid question and invade their privacy. And when theyre told to fuck off, they make a big deal out of it. Wish they'd beaten him senseless 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Seriously, people like this douchebag think they are entitled to have celebrities attention and just put a camera in their face and ask stupid question and invade their privacy. And when theyre told to fuck off, they make a big deal out of it. Wish they'd beaten him senseless 

That's what they want. A video of a celebrity pissed off is worth a lot more than one just standing in a security line. So they do everything they can to provoke a reaction.

Paparazzi are total scumbags. There's nothing they wont do for $$$

• Like 4

1 hour ago, alfierose said:

There are times I feel sorry for Axl and crew, this may be one of them.

FFS take a picture and move on.

Yeah. I'm glad to see Axl was in a good mood and had a laugh at the moron calling him Slash.

However....had he called him Slash a few years ago....:smiley-confused2::bitchfight:

3 minutes ago, AlexC said:

Haha! Look at the amount of bags that poor woman is carrying :rofl-lol: are they Axl's?

Only his hats. 

:rofl-lol:

Edited by Andy14
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Silverburst80 said:

Everything seemed chill till Beta shows up.

to be fair she didn't have context, all she saw was a guy yelling haha axl obviously cant respond or make a scene about the guard grabbing the dude either so she was just playing it safe.

3 hours ago, Silverburst80 said:

Everything seemed chill till Beta shows up.

It wasn't Beta though. We hear the guard presumably yell out to her, and she turns to look at him. She gives of a slight smile and waves her hand but that was after is sounds like he already started his approach of the person filming. Once he does, you see Beta walk over to Axl and tell him something. It was the guard who decided to do this without any solid approval by Beta or Axl.