Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

Well you can add Civil War and YCBM or personally I would prefer all the songs. 

Well we know Frank isn't going to get fired so splitting the duties evenly would be a good compromise. Right now I can't believe them flying Stevie out for one song. It's cool that him and Frank seem to get on well though.

21 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

"Guns N' Roses" has been "trending" on my Facebook side bar since the announcement on Monday with at the least half million people "talking about this". Very cool to see in light of how rock is criminally ignored by the establishment ;-D

Exactly! My brother lives in San Antonio and he heard a radio ad and was absolutely bewildered that they were being promoted and selling tickets so far in advance of their concert date in Sept. I just said to him it's because they are wildly popular right now, that is why! rock3

On 12/12/2016 at 3:07 PM, cineater said:

WTF, Richard, give it a rest, go on a honeymoon.  Del that's enough.  Can you do something to make the world a better place besides sitting at home smoking pot, looking at horror shit and bitching about Trump with your twitter account?

Agreed, although Richard does it every few days, but Del James... man oh man... shut the fuck up Del James. Always thought he was a stupid cunt, even back with his supposed "vision" for one of the GNR music videos.

Edited by Mendez
  • Like 4