Ghosts / Haunting Experiences

Słash

We were on a family holiday is Paris a few years ago and the one of the rooms in the Hotel just din't feel right, like no one touched us or anything, but like that room din't give the right feeling if you know what I mean.

So well do any of you believe in Ghosts or "Negative" Energy around you? Any experiences or stories about Ghosts and Hauntings? then please share.

• Like 1

I love shit like this and I'm a believer. But if it happens to me, I'm out. 

Few months ago I was doing some laundry in my basement. My cat usually follows me in and climbs around and behind the boxes in the room. Finished up laundry, knew she had followed me in, so figured I'd leave the door open about a foot so she can come out when she's ready. Go about and do whatever else, about an hour later decide I'd go close the door since she was out. Go downstairs, and the door was closed. Door rubs on carpet and takes some force to close. Cat couldn't have done it. Was home alone with my 3 year old and I know she didn't go downstairs at all in that time. I'm choosing to think nothing of it. 

A few mornings ago my wife was showering before work while I lay in bed. Our bedroom and bathroom is downstairs and the kids sleep on the main floor. Heard my kid get out of bed and walk a few steps but then stop. Figured she tried getting out of her room and then went back to bed (we have one of those child locks on the handles. She has fits often enough and refuses to stay in her room if we don't have one). So I go upstairs to let her out, and she is completely still passed out asleep in bed. Again, choosing not to think anything of it. 

7 minutes ago, Gunner55 said:

I love shit like this and I'm a believer. But if it happens to me, I'm out. 

Few months ago I was doing some laundry in my basement. My cat usually follows me in and climbs around and behind the boxes in the room. Finished up laundry, knew she had followed me in, so figured I'd leave the door open about a foot so she can come out when she's ready. Go about and do whatever else, about an hour later decide I'd go close the door since she was out. Go downstairs, and the door was closed. Door rubs on carpet and takes some force to close. Cat couldn't have done it. Was home alone with my 3 year old and I know she didn't go downstairs at all in that time. I'm choosing to think nothing of it. 

A few mornings ago my wife was showering before work while I lay in bed. Our bedroom and bathroom is downstairs and the kids sleep on the main floor. Heard my kid get out of bed and walk a few steps but then stop. Figured she tried getting out of her room and then went back to bed (we have one of those child locks on the handles. She has fits often enough and refuses to stay in her room if we don't have one). So I go upstairs to let her out, and she is completely still passed out asleep in bed. Again, choosing not to think anything of it. 

It could be an Asian living in your cupboards.

Gotta get her independent a little bit. I dunno, different for everyone but I'd rather not have the kids in my room. I never did when I was a baby. We have our 8 month old in our room already as is. He can be enough of a cock block. Like hell I want 2 of those in there. She's got a monitor up there with camera so we can still hear her and see if we need to. 

With the footsteps I'm tending to believe it was the neighbours kids. They're 10 and 7 and always running outside literally circles around their house. No idea why, but when they come between their house and my house they run about 5 feet from the house. The ground is grass but when they come to the side of my house I can hear their stomps while in my basement. I know that's it because I can see out the window everything they do it when I'm down there. I'm going with that happening that morning. Why they were doing that at 10am, don't know don't care. Haha. 

I find that most of the feeble minded simpletons who hang around in my life have seen a ghost or two. My ex went to a séance and she said the bloke started talking all this shit about my dead granddad who she hadn't even met let alone that twat :lol:Oooh I was annoyed I was, the conning bastards.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

I find that most of the feeble minded simpletons who hang around in my life have seen a ghost or two. My ex went to a séance and she said the bloke started talking all this shit about my dead granddad who she hadn't even met let alone that twat :lol:Oooh I was annoyed I was, the conning bastards.

I see a name....Jack? John? Do you know a John? Jeffrey? He says that he doesn't want you to worry and that he can see you and that he's smiling. Oh, and he says don't forget to pay the Medium the £75.

Couple women at my work here have gone a few times over the years to see some psychic medium who gets in touch with dead relatives. I'd love to go to that but the broad charges too much for it IMO. But everyone at work who's gone has said the lady has known absolutely nothing about them and managed to get in touch with someone dead they know and have very precise details that would be next to impossible to guess. I'm a skeptic on that, but I'd love to go and see if she could get me in with my great grandma. We were close till she died and I'd be sold if she could pick out some of the things that old lady would always say to me and my sisters. 

17 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

I see a name....Jack? John? Do you know a John? Jeffrey? He says that he doesn't want you to worry and that he can see you and that he's smiling. Oh, and he says don't forget to pay the Medium the £75.

John?...did he know anyone called John? He liked to do things that interested him didn't he? Not so keen on the things that didn't interest him eh? Liked to sit down on his chair didn't he? Oh and he says to remind you of the birthday party he said you'll know what he means....

What a load of shit.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Gunner55 said:

Couple women at my work here have gone a few times over the years to see some psychic medium who gets in touch with dead relatives. I'd love to go to that but the broad charges too much for it IMO. But everyone at work who's gone has said the lady has known absolutely nothing about them and managed to get in touch with someone dead they know and have very precise details that would be next to impossible to guess. I'm a skeptic on that, but I'd love to go and see if she could get me in with my great grandma. We were close till she died and I'd be sold if she could pick out some of the things that old lady would always say to me and my sisters. 

How much does she charge?

Just now, Slash787 said:

How much does she charge?

150 bucks a ticket. Apparently she does shows here in Winnipeg once a year. Coworkers always catch me and ask if I'm interested when I'm super strapped for cash. She only does about 30 people as well so that she has a chance to do a reading for everyone apparently. 

1 minute ago, Gunner55 said:

150 bucks a ticket. Apparently she does shows here in Winnipeg once a year. Coworkers always catch me and ask if I'm interested when I'm super strapped for cash. She only does about 30 people as well so that she has a chance to do a reading for everyone apparently. 

That is expensive, I believe in Ghosts and things, but I don't believe in this people reading mind things, but maybe she could do it. So if you have extra cash then you should try it. 

My first job was waitressing in a pub when I was 16. I had been told there was a ghost, but I laughed it off, never seeing one in my year of working there. 

Ten years later (as in a few weeks ago) I'm at a nearby pub having a review meal with an older lady who lives locally. And she talked about this ghost as if it was a matter of fact. It's all rubbish! 

1 minute ago, Gracii Guns said:

My first job was waitressing in a pub when I was 16. I had been told there was a ghost, but I laughed it off, never seeing one in my year of working there. 

Ten years later (as in a few weeks ago) I'm at a nearby pub having a review meal with an older lady who lives locally. And she talked about this ghost as if it was a matter of fact. It's all rubbish! 

Just cuz the ghost didnt fancy you :lol:

Just now, Len B'stard said:

Where, how?  Sincerely asking here, not taking the mickey as you strike me as a rational sort of fella.

A cackling old man disappeared through my wall. I actually hear him all the time on my landing - usually once per month or so. He is also a mischievous ghost, moving objects around, turning the television off, etc.

My first experience was when I was about fourteen (in a different house). I woke up and there was this woman at the bottom of my bed looking down on me. I was so terrified that I shut my eyes - I was immobilized through fear.

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

My first experience was when I was about fourteen (in a different house). I woke up and there was this woman at the bottom of my bed looking down on me. I was so terrified that I shut my eyes - I was immobilized through fear.

Sleep paralysis.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

A cackling old man disappeared through my wall. I actually hear him all the time on my landing - usually once per month or so. He is also a mischievous ghost, moving objects around, turning the television off, etc.

How'd you know thats not a dream?  Thats the definition of a kind of dream, the paralysed with fear bit, it often occurs with sleep paralysis.

Ehh, if you've seen one you've seen one. People who don't believe in them will then sort forth multiple explanations, but if you've seen one you've seen one. It is really that simple.

Anyhow I hear the old man all the time walking down my landing - sometimes when I'm talking to you cunts. He is always moving my stuff about also. I'm rather used to it.

The Aussies when they were playing one dayers against England stayed in Lumley Castle above Chester-le-Street,

emirates-riverside-durham-chester-le-str

Shane Watson saw a ghost and shit his pants. The Aussies have never been back since haha.