Ghosts / Haunting Experiences

Słash

10 hours ago, Slash787 said:

"When I was a kid, I lived with just my mom. Every few nights after she went to bed and turned off all of the TVs, I’d hear a man and woman casually having a quiet conversation in our kitchen area. I always had to concentrate really hard to make sure I was actually hearing something, because it was so faint I couldn’t make out words. This continued for years, and I thought my mom wouldn’t believe me if I told her. After we moved out, I finally told her — she said she’d always experienced the same thing."

Lila%E2%80%99s-exploration-of-the-Bates-

• Like 3

Ghost story from Australia 

"The dream that I had was about a lady, she was wearing 19th century clothing. I'm not sure, but I know it wasn't from our time. She was distressed, 3 men was taking away her son and was pleading for them not to. The 3 men however did not seem to be bad at all, as if they were feeling pain too by doing the "evil deed".

The woman pleads to one of the men that was holding her, to give her child back and was crying as to why they were doing this to her.

Everything flashes and I see the woman sitting on the couch, curled up and crying in pain. She stands and talks to herself, telling herself that she has to find her son no matter what, even if she gets herself killed. 

Everything flashes again and I see the woman burning, having her head up screaming in pain, everything stops as if time had seized and everything reverses to the day they took her son away. Some how everything changes, the woman directly looks at me and ask me to help her, even though I couldn't do anything I felt great fear when it happened. It was like I was a visitor and I could only watch but not act. After the woman asked for my help, one of the men who was holding her looked at me and punched me out, I woke up with my jaw hurting, and now it sort of clicks... Like if I place my teeth to be straight for a smile and then open it, it tends to click to the right (my right).

It was about 6:00am when I woke up, with my jaw hurting when I was trying to open it, obviously I wasn't thinking about the dream but my jaw, panicking that I was unable to open my mouth wide, when I was able to open it without it hurting I laid back down to hear a voice... "I'm so sorry"

I hid under my blanket.

P.S: my jaw still clicks, and I'm going to see a doctor about it, I'm so scared that I won't be able to open it because every morning after that incident, I would wake up with my jaw hurting, though not as bad as the first time it happened."

• 4 weeks later...

My grandad gave me his watch a few months before he passed away.

Anyway, not long after he died I was staying at my parents house.

There were a couple of nights where in the room I was staying in I swear I could feel his presence, and the air felt charged with...I dunno, energy.

I was sure I was just being silly, but on one of these occasions his watch (which I wear all the time) made this strange click sound that it has never done before or since.

In the hallway outside the room, we had a little plug in sensor light- it kept going off in the middle of the night with nobody there- on one occasion (common theme) I had just told myself I was being silly and it went off.

My dad said he woke up in the middle of the night to see my Grandad walk into their room (next to mine)- the dogs (who slept in mum and dad's room) saw him too, got up and went over to him.

This all happened around the same time.

Edited by DR DOOM
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, DR DOOM said:

There were a couple of nights where in the room I was staying in I swear I could feel his presence, and the air felt charged with...I dunno, energy.

I was sure I was just being silly, but on one of these occasions his watch (which I wear all the time) made this strange click sound that it has never done before or since.

In the hallway outside the room, we had a little plug in sensor light- it kept going off in the middle of the night with nobody there- on one occasion (common theme) I had just told myself I was being silly and it went off.

My dad said he woke up in the middle of the night to see my Grandad walk into their room (next to mine)- the dogs (who slept in mum and dad's room) saw him too, got up and went over to him.

i had similar things happen after my grandfather passed.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DR DOOM said:

Sounds like he was saying good-bye to everybody...which also seems to be a common theme to this type of phenomena..

20 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Sounds like he was saying good-bye to everybody...which also seems to be a common theme to this type of phenomena..

Similar thing happened when my grandmoms brother died. I was not even born then, but she told me she was crying a lot but she saw him and then he just went, I guess that was his goodbye to her. 

On 24 September 2016 at 2:05 PM, DR DOOM said:

I had a similar-ish kind of thing happen to me. 

My grandmother passed away when I was seventeen, I had spent a lot of time living at her house and was quite close. 

When I had my first baby some years later, I can remember feeling quite down for a little bit that they would never know each other. Anyway, a couple of months later, after the initial fuss from having a new baby had worn off, and it's just the norm, I was doing the usual routine of bathing her ready for bed, and as I sat getting her baby gro on and playing with her I felt like someone was there, watching over my shoulder and I just knew who it was. 

Its weird, because it wasn't spooky or anything. It was just really good and totally unexpected. Not like I had been thinking of her that day or anything, just like she had picked the most perfect time to show up. 

Its never happened again, even when I had my little boy. 

• Like 2