Ghosts / Haunting Experiences

Słash

32 minutes ago, Słash said:

Im really sorry to hear that

My best friend died in a car accident, I do see him in my dreams from time to time, sometimes its surprising cause I know he is dead, but he is still in front of me, sometimes Im happy and sometimes its just like he never went anywhere.

These dreams just happen to me anytime, its not like I was thinking about him that evening. 

Exactly. I had not seen him since we were 21 when we broke up. I had tried to contact him when they were scheduled to do a concert near where i Iived to meet for dinner but he got sick and never made it to the concert. 

RIP My dear friend

image.jpg

Edited by BlueJean Baby
Added to it
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I believe a ghost stray cat moved into my place.

I have a kitten since last September and am very used to the noises he makes - paws hitting floor when he leaps, cleaning self in other room, etc.

Recently i was hearing him pouncing off his play structure down the hall, but then he appeared from the windowsill right next to me with his "who's here?" expression.  He went right to his structure and looked around.

Since then, heard a few leaps as did my cat, who always goes to say "hi."  Sometimes he circles me a few times as he does when he wants to lead me somewhere, usually to say "hi" to people who've arrived.

• Like 1

On 4/4/2017 at 1:44 PM, soon said:

I believe a ghost stray cat moved into my place.

I have a kitten since last September and am very used to the noises he makes - paws hitting floor when he leaps, cleaning self in other room, etc.

Recently i was hearing him pouncing off his play structure down the hall, but then he appeared from the windowsill right next to me with his "who's here?" expression.  He went right to his structure and looked around.

Since then, heard a few leaps as did my cat, who always goes to say "hi."  Sometimes he circles me a few times as he does when he wants to lead me somewhere, usually to say "hi" to people who've arrived.

i just kinda freaked out...i saw a black cat walk past my couch. seeing as my cat is a black cat i was not surprised until i realized she was lying on the back of the couch! i am sure it was my late great black Maine Coon who passed several years ago from illness. also i swear my cat "communicates" with my late love of my life girl black lab. my cat loved my doggy almost as much i did...well still do love and always will :) 

• Like 1