2016 Summer Olympics

pinkforgirls

35 minutes ago, sturginho said:

Fiji are kicking the shit out of GB! :o

I knocked it off when it was about 30-0!!

I enjoyed watching the women's gymnastics. Simone Biles? She put on a tour de force on the dancey number (you can tell I'm an expert!) leaving two sour faced Russians and two weepy Chinese. Ours was going strong, possible bronze, till she messed up on the bars and then it went pear shaped.

We got a gold in the velodrome. The velodrome is up and running so our golds should now start piling in.

Edited by DieselDaisy

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I knocked it off when it was about 30-0!!

I enjoyed watching the women's gymnastics. Simone Biles? She put on a tour de force on the dancey number (you can tell I'm an expert!) leaving two sour faced Russians and two weepy Chinese. Ours was going strong, possible bronze, till she messed up on the bars and then it went pear shaped.

We got a gold in the velodrome. The velodrome is up and running so our golds should now start piling in.

Well you missed out Diesel. That was Fiji's first ever olympic medal of any colour at any sport, at the end they burst into song!

I saw a bit about Dame Kelly Holmes reflecting on herself and the way she handled herself and got back on to win double Gold at Athens 2004 after so many injuries and stuff; inspiring stuff for my own training; and it does me well to see her representing my country and doing all that too.

Wish I could share what I saw on BBC today in their Olympic programing today.

Edited by Snake-Pit