The Six Degrees of Slash

3 hours ago, giuls said:

She wrote two song sang by Rod Stewart

Rod Stewart was in Faces with Ronnie Wood

Slash played on Ronnie's last solo album

Howlin Wolf

Howlin Wolf made an album with rival Muddy Waters. Muddy Waters' song "Rollin Stone" is where the Rolling Stones got their name from. Many roads to take from here, easiest would be what you just said, also Slash and Ronnie Wood playing Flying. Alternatively, Axl and Izzy performed with the RS, Axl and Izzy > Slash.

Although I must say there is a bit too much classic rock in here, so to change things up: Jonny Greenwood.

2 hours ago, nonok said:

Howlin Wolf made an album with rival Muddy Waters. Muddy Waters' song "Rollin Stone" is where the Rolling Stones got their name from. Many roads to take from here, easiest would be what you just said, also Slash and Ronnie Wood playing Flying. Alternatively, Axl and Izzy performed with the RS, Axl and Izzy > Slash.

Although I must say there is a bit too much classic rock in here, so to change things up: Jonny Greenwood.

Ok. Jonny Greenwood from Radiohead...

Scott Weiland covered their song "Let Down."

Weiland - Velvet Revolver - Slash 

Next: 

Herbie Hancock

Edited by Tiffani

8 hours ago, Archtop said:

I had to google this, and it's a fairly remote connection but it's all I can come up with.

John Tesh performed with Ahmet and Dweezil Zappa.

Comedian Sam Kinson  recorded a hit novelty version of 'Wild thing' in 1988, with a music video featuring cameos from many well-known rock musicians including  slash,  steven Adler, and Dweezil Zappa.

Check out the video it's hilarious, has a lot of famous faces in there. I had never seen it before.

Carole  King

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nonok said:

Howlin Wolf was a blues musician, thou

1 hour ago, Tiffani said:

Herbie Hancock

He worked with John Mayer on his album possibilities

John Mayer was on stage with Slash and ZZ Top

Tarja

56 minutes ago, Bumble's Bridge Pickup said:

Radiohead

edit: oh shit are you supposed to solve a previous one before posting your own

Yes, unless someone solves but doesn't post the next name to continue the game. In that case feel free to jump in with the next person. 

The current connect to make is Tarja. 

Edited by Tiffani