My theory on where is Steven

TO me its a little weird adler hasn't shown up since the last 2 gigs. I have a feeling Frank cried and felt like his job was threatened and Axl being the loyal guy that he is put a bit of a stop or breather on Adler showing up. I have zero proof but my inclination is solely based on Frank's demeanor and his manner in feeling like a little kid in the whole scenario and believing that he is making the GNR songs his own and being part of their true legacy. 

Huh? I don't like Frank, but this theory is pretty weird.

Frank is just been hired by them to play the songs and he is just doing his job, he is not crying to be there or anything. 

All we can hope is for Steven to do more shows and more songs. 

Axl, Slash and Duff decide who will play the drums, not Frank. 

On 9.8.2016 at 10:38 PM, double talkin jive mfkr said:

TO me its a little weird adler hasn't shown up since the last 2 gigs.

To me it would have been weird if they hired him to do more shows. They have given him what he has been crying for these last 20 years. A happy ending. Hopefully he can now move on from GN'R just like GN'R has moved on from him.

11 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

To me it would have been weird if they hired him to do more shows. They have given him what he has been crying for these last 20 years. A happy ending. Hopefully he can now move on from GN'R just like GN'R has moved on from him.

Its not weird, you just love to say the total opposite thing of anything.

Nothing wrong in Steven coming back for more shows. 

56 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Its not weird, you just love to say the total opposite thing of anything.

No, finally allowing him to play once more with the band and give him closure was the right thing to do. The decent thing. But allowing him to be a stable part of the touring lineup is plain wierd. He has numerous times expressed disdain for any other lineup than the AFD lineup and has not shown any interest in "new" material. Past history tells us he is a major liability. It would be WEIRD to keep him on. This is a happy ending. Let's not jinx it in any way.

5 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

No, finally allowing him to play once more with the band and give him closure was the right thing to do. The decent thing. But allowing him to be a stable part of the touring lineup is plain wierd. He has numerous times expressed disdain for any other lineup than the AFD lineup and has not shown any interest in "new" material. Past history tells us he is a major liability. It would be WEIRD to keep him on. This is a happy ending. Let's not jinx it in any way.

the happiest ending is having the original 5 perform appetites anniversary then but he how long can this all be milked 

they need to fucking write somehting new and izzy is essential to that happening