Would be awesome to have this band opening for Guns

2 hours ago, Packersfan#4#12 said:

Probably wishful thinking but Im really digging The Pretty Reckless right now and was thinking they would be an awesome opening act for Gnr. Just like their sound alot. Anyone else have any thoughts?

Great band. They put on a great live show a well.

I thought it would have been a really good idea to get a band like Royal Blood or Rival Sons to open the current tour. Alas, I got stuck with AiC at all 3 of my shows and some people got stuck with the likes of Skrillex.

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I thought it would have been a really good idea to get a band like Royal Blood or Rival Sons to open the current tour. Alas, I got stuck with AiC at all 3 of my shows and some people got stuck with the likes of Skrillex.

GOT STUCK with aic? You could have had fuckin Lenny Kravitz..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Royal Blood was my most wanted opener. I love that band and have never seen them before.

Love AiC, but 4 times is enough for me

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drtydane said:

GOT STUCK with aic? You could have had fuckin Lenny Kravitz..

I've seen AiC three times before. Twice with Layne, once without. I just didn't need to see a Layne-less AiC three more times in one year is all haha

46 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Royal Blood was my most wanted opener. I love that band and have never seen them before.

Love AiC, but 4 times is enough for me

I saw them open for Foo the once,  but I'd love to see them again. 

12 hours ago, Packersfan#4#12 said:

Probably wishful thinking but Im really digging The Pretty Reckless right now and was thinking they would be an awesome opening act for Gnr. Just like their sound alot. Anyone else have any thoughts?

TPR have opened for CD era gigs. They're also just about to release a new album and go on tour. And the managements know each other already. I don't see why not.

They should call openers that has anything to do with their musical genre, fuck, Guns N' Roses is a hard rock band, no hard rock fan wants to listen to a fuckin emo band or a fuckin DJ.

There are so many bands that could fit perfect with a GNR concert:
Michael Monroe has an amazing career and is one of their main influences, the guy even playd on Bad Obsession.

THE DEAD DAISIES, amazing hard rock band that had Frank, Richard and Dizzy as members and Slash as guest and need some help to promote their new album.

Steel Panther is more than a fit.

Theres plenty more, but I think these two are a perfect fit, unlike those emo fuckin bands.

Edited by default_

7 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Rival Sons is opening for Black Sabbath when I see them in September. I'm excited. 

Although their great frontman Shannon Hoon died unfortunately more than 20 years ago, why not have Blind Melon as an opener? A great band with GNR history and their new singer is not that bad either. I love their albums, especially their live records, great vibe...

I'd also love to see Royal Blood open for Guns, but they seem like the type of band to open for newer acts, or start headlining themselves. Another new band that deserves recognition would be Moriaty:

9 hours ago, JY2016 said:

Although their great frontman Shannon Hoon died unfortunately more than 20 years ago, why not have Blind Melon as an opener? A great band with GNR history and their new singer is not that bad either. I love their albums, especially their live records, great vibe...

Travis Warren is great. And the one album they did with him is awesome.