My Multicam and Remastered audio videos (Updated every week)

7 hours ago, gnfnr2k said:

Your camera cuts are too annoying, you should not be cutting to different views just for the sake of it. You should do it with purpose. It seems like you just do it randomly.

I just love the "live" videos back from the 90's, not everyone is going to love my edit work but i'm not even a pro. I'm a journalist not a video producer hehehe... anyway, i'm going to take your comment as a constructive one and try to see what you're talking about.

BTW, i just don't have all the camera angles i dream of, that's why sometimes i need to put some weird stuff just to fill spaces.

Edited by fernomenoyde
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, fernomenoyde said:

I just love the "live" videos back from the 90's, not everyone is going to love my edit work but i'm not even a pro. I'm a journalist not a video producer hehehe... anyway, i'm going to take your comment as a constructive one and try to see what you're talking about.

BTW, i just don't have all the camera angles i dream of, that's why sometimes i need to put some weird stuff just to fill spaces.

The way to do it is cut with a purpose. Like if Axl is singing focus on him most of the time, then when it goes to a solo cut to slash or fortus, and when something is bass heavy cut to duff.  

If you watch a pro show video, that is how you want it to.  If you do too many jump cuts it can be very jarring.  A lot of your videos are you cutting like every 2-3 seconds.  Its better to hold it for like 10-15. If you were jump cutting after 10-15 i would probably be better.  

You can jump cut 2-3 seconds when needed but not all the time.

Edited by gnfnr2k
  • Like 1

Guns N' Roses | Intro - Don't Cry (NITLT Tour) MULTICAM & REMASTERED AUDIO 
--------------------
Audio remaster from Metlife Stadium East Rutherford NJ 24-Jul-16 and video edit from several shows by Fernomenoyde, Argentina.
ALL CREDITS TO THE ORIGINAL RECORDERS.

*Thanks to Steve Easton and Mark Anegit for the high quality videos!!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, fernomenoyde said:

Guns N' Roses | Intro - Don't Cry (NITLT Tour) MULTICAM & REMASTERED AUDIO 
--------------------
Audio remaster from Metlife Stadium East Rutherford NJ 24-Jul-16 and video edit from several shows by Fernomenoyde, Argentina.

*Thanks to Steve Easton and Mark Anegit for the high quality videos!!

I love this man, thanks a lot for making this. 

• Like 1

JUST ADDED!!! :headbang:

Guns N' Roses | Estranged (NITLT Tour) MULTICAM & REMASTERED AUDIO 
------------------
Audio remaster from Washington DC /@Fedex Field) and video edit from several shows by Fernomenoyde, Argentina.

*Thanks to Steve Easton and Mark Anegit for the high quality videos
*SPECIAL THANKS TO MANUEL MELÉNDEZ for sharing with me the killer footage included in the video. You are the man!!!

• Like 3

amazing... now Paradise City and i can watch a whole concert with the best auditory and visual moments.

thank you for that hard work. I did that same with Mönchengladbach in 2012.. I have the whole concert in Multi cam. It took me 5 months... It's a shame that video got blocked on YouTUbe because on guy was complain because i "stole" his video.. I hope this happen not to you. Your work is amazing

• Like 1

My Michelle with Steven at Dodgers Stadium just added!!!

-------------------------

Guns N' Roses | My Michelle w/ Steven Adler (live LA 08.19.2016) Multicam & Remastered Audio
-----------------------
Audio and video edit from 08/19/16 - Los Angeles, CA - Dodger Stadium by Fernomenoyde, Argentina.
*Thnaks to OsteopataChile for the killer footage!!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, h2sublime said:

When you get all the ones done you intend to, it would be great to put it together as a compilation dvd with all the different songs played on the tour.

6 hours ago, F*ck Fear said:

The videos are badass!

I personally would love to see Nightrain or Mr. Brownstone next.

Keep up the great work dude!

5 hours ago, Fele said:

Phantastic Videos, you have done a great job, thank you very much.

What about "Civil war"?

Greetings from Germany.

5 hours ago, Crashey said:

do This I Love please, Orlando live was best solo-wise. Thank you for your work!

Thank you so much!!!! You rock!!!!

Of course i'm going to do TIL and Civil War and many others. I'll be uploading today: Attitude and maybe YCBM, Nightrain is on the way, also Yesterdays.

6 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

amazing... now Paradise City and i can watch a whole concert with the best auditory and visual moments.

thank you for that hard work. I did that same with Mönchengladbach in 2012.. I have the whole concert in Multi cam. It took me 5 months... It's a shame that video got blocked on YouTUbe because on guy was complain because i "stole" his video.. I hope this happen not to you. Your work is amazing

Yeah, Paradise is going to be the last one hehe, sorry for the horrible experience with Mönchengladbach, sometimes there's just stupid people. Cheers from Argentina!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, LoadedNightraiN said:

Hope there are enough of TWAT from San Diego, to make a good video!!

Not much for the moment u.u

--------------------------------

Guns N' Roses | Attitude (NITLT Tour) MULTICAM & REMASTERED AUDIO
--------------------
Duff kicking asses with Attitude. Audio remastered from Double Bullet CD and video from several shows by Fernomenoyde, Argentina.

• Like 2