My Multicam and Remastered audio videos (Updated every week)

JUST ADDED YOU COULD BE MINE!!!

Guns N' Roses | You Could Be Mine (NITLT Tour) MULTICAM & AUDIO MATRIX
--------------------
Audio remaster from Metlife Stadium East Rutherford NJ 24-Jul-16 and video edit from several shows by Fernomenoyde, Argentina.
ALL CREDITS TO THE ORIGINAL RECORDERS.

*Thanks to TUBELISTIC, Steve Easton and Mark Anegit for the high quality videos!!

• Like 1

On 8/12/2016 at 4:38 PM, fernomenoyde said:

Guns N' Roses | Chinese Democracy | 07.14.2016 Philadelphia, PA (Multicam) 

Guns N' Roses | Sorry | 07.14.2016 Philadelphia, PA (Two cams) 

Guns N' Roses | Better | Washington/Philly (Multicam + Remastered audio) 

Guns N' Roses | Catcher in the Rye (NITLT Tour) MULTICAM & AUDIO REMASTER 

Guns N' Roses | Better | Live "Throne Era" 2016 MULTICAM 

1 hour ago, Night Drive Lonelinessl said:

how about updated Chinese Democracy songs videos from the NITL tour?

See above.

• Like 3

I also subscribed to you on Youtube. Been following for a while and have commented to say thank you on some of the videos but now that I ran across this topic I'll take the opportunity to say THANK YOU!!!!! once again and I really appreciate all the time spent and hard work you've put into these clips. You ROCK!!

• Like 2

On 29/8/2016 at 11:15 PM, Night Drive Lonelinessl said:

you have There Was a Time and This I Love NITL Videos? 

I think i have a solid audio matrix but can't get enough video for a proper multicam... any help?

On 29/8/2016 at 1:57 AM, TimeToDieee said:

I also subscribed to you on Youtube. Been following for a while and have commented to say thank you on some of the videos but now that I ran across this topic I'll take the opportunity to say THANK YOU!!!!! once again and I really appreciate all the time spent and hard work you've put into these clips. You ROCK!!

Ohhh!!! Thank you so much!!! I'm a journalist here in Argentina and i needed a way to relax and do something just for fun, so i'm so damn glad and happy you are enjoying my hobbie!!! YOU ROCK MAN, YOU!!!

21 hours ago, gunners fan said:

When is Nightrain coming!???

NEXT IS THE WORD :headbang:

• Like 1

Guns N' Roses | Live And Let Die (NITLT Tour) MULTICAM & MATRIX REMASTERED AUDIO 
------------------
Audio remaster from Washington DC /@Fedex Field) and video edit from several shows by Fernomenoyde, Argentina.

*Thanks to Steve Easton for sharing killer footage included in the video. You are the man!!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Part of the reason why I like it is because I can actually hear Slash's notes, for the most part anyways. I've been dying to get a get a good recording of that song, just to hear how Slash would do that solo. 

IMO, not to piss off any Robin fans, but that song in particular was supposed to have Slash on it. While Robin does a great solo on the album, it never felt "right" to me. So hearing Slash play it is kinda like hearing the song for the first time for me, because this is HOW it SHOULD sound imo. 

That is why I am hoping for a live album, or even a GH with the CD songs rerecorded with Slash and Duff, because to me, this is HOW they should have sounded all along. I am really looking forward to putting some good headphones on and just "drifting away" to these songs, this one in particular. 

4 minutes ago, Iron MikeyJ said:

Part of the reason why I like it is because I can actually hear Slash's notes, for the most part anyways. I've been dying to get a get a good recording of that song, just to hear how Slash would do that solo. 

IMO, not to piss off any Robin fans, but that song in particular was supposed to have Slash on it. While Robin does a great solo on the album, it never felt "right" to me. So hearing Slash play it is kinda like hearing the song for the first time for me, because this is HOW it SHOULD sound imo. 

That is why I am hoping for a live album, or even a GH with the CD songs rerecorded with Slash and Duff, because to me, this is HOW they should have sounded all along. I am really looking forward to putting some good headphones on and just "drifting away" to these songs, this one in particular. 

When Slash nails TIL, I like it more than Robin too. Both kick DJs too haha.

I think the new TiL, ChiDem, and Better are especially awesome from the Slash chinese songs

• Like 1

Agreed, all of them sound better ? with Slash and Duff. While rerecording the entire CD album would not be a good idea IMO. I do think, if a new GH album is to appear, I would rather Slash and Duff redo all the CD songs that are included, in order to make the album more cohisive. Not to mention it would make the songs rock a little more, and make them seem like "new" songs, well sorta anyways. I would also want at least 2 genuinely new songs as well though, if a GH were to happen. 

Just my 2 cents ?

Guns N' Roses | Yesterdays (NITLT Tour) MULTICAM & MATRIX REMASTERED AUDIO 
------------------
Audio remaster from Los Angeles (08/18) and video edit from same show by Fernomenoyde, Argentina.

*Thanks to OsteopataChile for sharing killer footage included in the video.

• Like 3

On 17/9/2016 at 9:17 PM, gunners fan said:

where is nightrain????

Guns N' Roses | Nightrain (NITLT Tour) MULTICAM & REMASTERED AUDIO
--------------------------------
------------------
Audio remaster from Philly and video edit from severaal shows by Fernomenoyde, Argentina.

*Thanks to Mark Anegit, Manuel & Steve Easton for sharing killer footage included in the video.

Edited by fernomenoyde
  • Like 3