Amber Heard's Video of an Angry Johnny. What do you think?

AdriftatSea

19 minutes ago, AdriftatSea said:

Well okay then. Johnny Depp is a raving lunatic. Who cuts the tip of their finger off, dips it in paint then writes on a mirror?

William S Burroughs cut off about a quarter of his finger over some boyfriend of his, again, I expect this kind of lunacy from ol' John Boy, this guy paid to have Hunter S Thompsons ashes shot into the sky out of a giant cannon for his funeral, he certainly looks up to and admires some of the great pop culture lunatics of the 20th Century.  

• Like 1

Now he's offered her 8 million. She won't accept it. She has advised he must sign a joint statement wherein he admits he has physically abused her. He refuses because he states he has never physically abused her. I've spent time in a battered women's shelter and I've worked in one. The major theme is, "I just wanna be done with that Mother F'R."  

Not sure why she wants this but I predict more evidence of him being a crazy ass fool yet none of him physically abusing her. They are both toxic. A divorce lawyers dream. 

1 hour ago, AdriftatSea said:

Now he's offered her 8 million. She won't accept it. She has advised he must sign a joint statement wherein he admits he has physically abused her. He refuses because he states he has never physically abused her. I've spent time in a battered women's shelter and I've worked in one. The major theme is, "I just wanna be done with that Mother F'R."  

Not sure why she wants this but I predict more evidence of him being a crazy ass fool yet none of him physically abusing her. They are both toxic. A divorce lawyers dream. 

Er...possibly because she's endured months of his fans and douchebag friends denying it and calling her a gold digger? Just a guess.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Angelica said:

Er...possibly because she's endured months of his fans and douchebag friends denying it and calling her a gold digger? Just a guess.

Um why would she care what anyone thinks? Wouldn't she just want to get away from him and be done with it?

27 minutes ago, AdriftatSea said:

Um why would she care what anyone thinks? Wouldn't she just want to get away from him and be done with it?

She is effectively away from him, but her reputation and career are on the line here. It is not like two regular people; every single thing they they do is shared with the world because of who Depp is, and that door swings both ways, for the good and the bad.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

She is effectively away from him, but her reputation and career are on the line here. It is not like two regular people; every single thing they they do is shared with the world because of who Depp is, and that door swings both ways, for the good and the bad.

Okay. I'm listening. 

10 minutes ago, AdriftatSea said:

Okay. I'm listening. 

Well, there's not much to say. Some people will believe Depp pretty much no matter what evidence they are shown, and, let's be honest, Hollywood producers will back one of the world's biggest stars over Amber Heard because they care about the money. That's why every claim that she makes has to be supported with as much evidence as possible, because her career and reputation are on the line.

I have no dog in the fight one way or the other because, like I said from day one, I wasn't there, but the facts of the matter are that history has shown us that when a megastar is potentially in trouble they have a lot of influence to get out of jail free.

8 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

Well, there's not much to say. Some people will believe Depp pretty much no matter what evidence they are shown, and, let's be honest, Hollywood producers will back one of the world's biggest stars over Amber Heard because they care about the money. That's why every claim that she makes has to be supported with as much evidence as possible, because her career and reputation are on the line.

I have no dog in the fight one way or the other because, like I said from day one, I wasn't there, but the facts of the matter are that history has shown us that when a megastar is potentially in trouble they have a lot of influence to get out of jail free.

Oh Pappy I was believing him at first. I'm not feeling it now. I'm more so thinking she has a reason to believe this guy is crazy after the bleeding painting masterpiece. I really do not think he beat her. But I do think he is crazy. She deserves a divorce. Why must he sign a doc to agre abuse?  Not going to happen.  They need to end this now!

21 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

Dammit. This is exactly what happend to Axl. Same thing. He got screwed. Same thing. 

23 minutes ago, AdriftatSea said:

Dammit. This is exactly what happend to Axl. Same thing. He got screwed. Same thing. 

Yeah, really. A powerful man should be able to beat his wives and girlfriends, and never so much as have his reputation besmirched. Such injustice.

• Like 4

The lengths people will go to so they don't have to believe victims of abuse were/are victims of abuse is continually shocking. 

Hollywood has shown us that when a actor is abusive, he can then go on to win Oscars and still have a good career. She wants to make sure he doesn't receive that silver-lining, not hard to understand.

I still don't understand how people are more willing to believe that she's masterminded this whole thing and orchestrated it from the jump... instead of believing that maybe the actor they all like is a piece of garbage.

Edited by toroymoi

35 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I'm certainly not defending Depp here, but I have to question the motives behind documenting his ire like that on a phone. It all seems a bit too premeditated, as if she has planned this divorce a bit too far in advance.

Maybe she had and needed this shit for evidence?  I mean when a hollywood darling is knocking lumps out of you and you're planning a divorce perhaps you go to such lengths to prove you're not talking out of your arse.

13 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Maybe she had and needed this shit for evidence?  I mean when a hollywood darling is knocking lumps out of you and you're planning a divorce perhaps you go to such lengths to prove you're not talking out of your arse.

But it is quite premeditated and cynical. Assuming you are correct there, she obviously stayed 'beyond the call of duty'.

• Like 1

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

But it is quite premeditated and cynical. Assuming you are correct there, she obviously stayed 'beyond the call of duty'.

Well i suppose these things progress gradually, you dont tend to leave at the first sign of someone being a cunt...and after that its just pragmatism i suppose, i see your point.  Also people like that probably have people advising them cuz as Pappy was saying it is life altering shit.

Just now, Len B'stard said:

Well i suppose these things progress gradually, you dont tend to leave at the first sign of someone being a cunt...and after that its just pragmatism i suppose, i see your point.  Also people like that probably have people advising them cuz as Pappy was saying it is life altering shit.

I think they are both cunts personally.

• Like 1

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

I think they are both cunts personally.

I wouldn't argue with you there.  Though she gets more of a pass than Johnny cuz shes fit as fuck :lol:  Sorry John, love your films and all but i gotta go where the call of heterosexuality takes me!

Edited by Len B'stard

30 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

She's lived and worked in Hollywood for years, you have to learn pretty quickly to have evidence of something you're accusing someone huge like Johnny Depp of doing.

Maybe he lost his temper one day and acted out, then from there she decided to take these steps. It is premeditated because that's the smart thing to do, not the conniving.

5 minutes ago, toroymoi said:

She's lived and worked in Hollywood for years, you have to learn pretty quickly to have evidence of something you're accusing someone huge like Johnny Depp of doing.

Maybe he lost his temper one day and acted out, then from there she decided to take these steps. It is premeditated because that's the smart thing to do, not the conniving.

The two are not indivisible though.

27 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

The two are not indivisible though.

True, but in this case I don't personally see it like that. I see the recording as a result of his progressively violent behaviour, and her knowing she wouldn't be believed; by people she knows, the press or the public.

• Like 1

Cut off the tip of his finger? Seems Johnny boy has some dark demons that are starting to get out of control. This is not going to help his case in court I think..............

In any case California is a community property State so why should she settle for $8 mill when she could get a big chunk of change......Johnny has been a bad boy and now he has to pay up..................