Amber Heard's Video of an Angry Johnny. What do you think?

AdriftatSea

She even has witnesses! Seriously how anybody could deny that Johnny Depp is a piece of shit after this is beyond me. It's indefensible:

“During the entirety of our relationship,” Amber Heard declared in court papers pleading for protection from the biggest movie star on the planet, “Johnny has been verbally and physically abusive to me.”
“I endured excessive emotional, verbal and physical abuse from Johnny, which has included angry, hostile, humiliating and threatening assaults to me whenever I questioned his authority or disagreed with him,” Heard stated in her request filed May 27 in Los Angeles Superior Court. Citing his long history with substance abuse, Heard described a frequently “paranoid” and hot-tempered Depp, 52, who she became increasingly frightened of over the course of their marriage.
“He has a short fuse,” she said. “He is often paranoid and his temper is exceptionally scary for me as it has proven many times to be physically dangerous and/or life-threatening to me. Johnny relationship [sic] with reality oscillates, depending on his interaction with alcohol and drugs. As Johnny’s paranoia, delusions and aggression increased throughout our relationship so has my awareness of his continued substance abuse. Because of this, I am extremely afraid of Johnny and for my safety.”
In a letter sent from Heard’s attorney to Depp’s legal team the day after she filed for divorce, her lawyers cited two more incidents of domestic abuse that allegedly transpired in the last six months alone. Asking the court to grant her protection from Depp, who has access to the penthouse condo home the two share in downtown Los Angeles, Heard also said there was a “severe incident” in December of 2015 “when I truly feared that my life was in danger.”

In her written statement to the court, Heard says she was celebrating her birthday at the three-unit condo home she and Depp share when he showed up drunk and high as everyone else was leaving. They argued over why he hadn’t been present at her party and a fight began.
According to Heard, Depp threw “a magnum size bottle of champagne at the wall and a wine glass on me and the floor—both of which shattered. Johnny then grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me onto the bed, blocking the bedroom door. He then grabbed me by the hair and violently shoved me to the floor. Johnny was also screaming and threatening me, taunting me to stand up. After several minutes, Johnny stormed out of the condominium, but not before tossing aside and breaking nearly everything in his path.”
Heard said she and Depp didn’t see each other for a full month until last Saturday, May 21, when he came home again drunk and high around 7:15 p.m. Heard had company over this time. Friends Elizabeth Marz and neighbors Raquel Rose Pennington and Joshua Drew were present but apparently left as Heard tried to comfort her husband over the passing of his mother the day before.
“Suddenly, he began obsessing about something that was untrue and his demeanor changed dramatically. He became extremely angry,” Heard claims. Pennington was next door when Heard texted her around 8:06 p.m. for help.
“As Johnny continued to rant in an aggressive and incoherent manner, he then demanded we call our friend iO Tillet Wright to prove his paranoid and irrational accusations about some delusional idea he was having,” Heard continued in her filing.
“As my call to iO went through on speaker phone, Johnny ripped the cell phone from my hand and began screaming profanities and insults at iO,” Heard’s statement continued. “I heard iO yell at me to get out of the house. Johnny then grabbed the cell phone, wound up him [sic] arm like a baseball pitcher and threw the cell phone at me striking my cheek and eye with great force.”
“Johnny charged at me, insisting on seeing my face. He taunted me, challenging whether or not the cell phone actually hit me. He then forcibly pulled back my hair as I attempted to stand up from the sofa. I then yelled out ‘Call 911’—hoping it would be heard by iO who was still on the phone. Johnny continued screaming at me, puling my hair, striking me and violently grabbing my face.”
At this point, Heard and Pennington both claim in separate statements, Pennington entered the condo with a spare key Heard had given her, distracting Depp. “When I opened the door, I saw Amber by the couch in the living room covering her head with her arms and hands, as Johnny was loudly screaming at her,” said Pennington.

Heard ran across the room and Pennington thrust herself between the couple as Depp charged his wife. “He then slapped away her arms that she had extended in a defensive manner and continued to yell obscenities at her,” Heard described.
As Pennington covered Heard with her own body, Depp “picked up the magnum size bottle of wine he had been drinking out of.” He started swinging it around “like a baseball bat,” according to Pennington, “to smash everything he could.”
Heard says Depp then repeatedly menaced her, ordering her to stand up: “He did this—about ten times—getting closer to me, louder and more threatening each time.” When Depp’s security staff including his longtime bodyguard Jerry Judge entered, none of them took action. Heard threatened to call the police. “I heard Jerry say, ‘Boss, please,’” Heard said. “But Johnny continued screaming and breaking things, finally leaving the condominium.”
On his way out, she adds, he went into the adjoining unit where she keeps her belongings and paintings. There, he destroyed her things. Pennington and her fiancé then took Heard to their home, where Pennington took photos of Heard’s injuries later submitted to the court.
“Many times over the past few years,” Pennington added in her statement, “Amber has confided and complained to me about Johnny’s abusing her, both physically and verbally.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/27/amber-heard-johnny-depp-is-a-serial-abuser-who-made-me-fear-for-my-life.html

22 minutes ago, Angelica said:

"Of course, this will mean nothing because we’re still locked in an uphill battle where an alarming amount of people would much rather believe a woman fabricated a vast paper trail documenting years of abuse instead of entertain the possibility that an aging actor surrounded by sycophants and yes-men acts like a violent prick when he gets routinely fucked up."

Boggles my mind.

Sorry, but what the fuck? You don't believe her because you resent the fact that she's speaking out? I told you the messages where his lackey relays his apologies for kicking her were authenticated but that doesn't count for anything? 

Yknow what?  Fuckin' fair play to ya girl, proper fuckin' champion move, well played, round of a-fuckin'-pplause.  What a fuckin' champion girl...see my nob is a fuckin' nobility radar, when i fancy people they always turn out to be decent human beings, thats fuckin' restored my faith in humanity a bit, gave it all to charity yeah?  Go on girl ;)

She did act like a battered woman in the vid. Totally trying to smooth things over. Actually it annoyed me, she did behave like a victim. I hate bad drunks. Go be a bad drunk somewhere else. I trash the kitchen for you, I would save you the effort. Oh, but that makes me an abuser myself right? Whatever, I don't  really see mental abuse in this vid, just an annoying drunk. But if this behaviour was a daily or weekly routine, it totally is. Seeing her reaction, it was a routine and therefor he probably was an abuser to her.

Heard donated all the money, think it's very cool of her and that makes me believing her. Also Depp acts like a total loser in this vid, lost a lot of respect for him. He is over 50, grow up! Think if you are as famous and loved as Depp was, you lose sight of reality and think everybody has to do exactly what you want. Guess that's why he turned into a major dick. I am just guessing, so not sure if this is true.

• Like 1

Hows she a gold digger if shes giving the gold to charity?  

43 minutes ago, MB. said:

She did act like a battered woman in the vid. Totally trying to smooth things over. Actually it annoyed me, she did behave like a victim. I hate bad drunks. Go be a bad drunk somewhere else. I trash the kitchen for you, I would save you the effort. Oh, but that makes me an abuser myself right? Whatever, I don't  really see mental abuse in this vid, just an annoying drunk. But if this behaviour was a daily or weekly routine, it totally is. Seeing her reaction, it was a routine and therefor he probably was an abuser to her.

Heard donated all the money, think it's very cool of her and that makes me believing her. Also Depp acts like a total loser in this vid, lost a lot of respect for him. He is over 50, grow up! Think if you are as famous and loved as Depp was, you lose sight of reality and think everybody has to do exactly what you want. Guess that's why he turned into a major dick. I am just guessing, so not sure if this is true.

What would make you think that he wasn't a major dick to begin with?  This is probably an unpopular opinion but as a fan of John boy I'm not more or less a fan of his based on these revelations.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MB. said:

Thank you for your well thought out and articulate post and for not insulting me here. When I started this topic my intent was to get others thoughts on the matter at hand. Not insults and copy/paste from the Internet. What with her giving the money away and your clear observations I'm certainly leaning to believe as you do.  

When I'm insulted I don't listen to what that person says as I have no respect for their comments. You make a lot of sense here. I've always believed everyone has a right to be wrong. I hope that applies to me too.  Thank you again for sharing your clear thought on this matter in an open, friendly and honest way. This helps me. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, highvoltage said:

Sure, there is absolutely a generational thing there - you see the same thing with people who have been sexually abused being far more willing to talk about it nowadays than they were in the past. 

My issue now is that you are trying to justify your misplaced views by projecting a. your own experience onto hers and b. your personal fantasies about who the real "Johnny Depp" is into the situation.

I have sympathy for your own experiences and applaud you for getting through it - but you were far too quick to judge Amber here. Instead of continually trying to justify your views, just admit it was wrong and move on. Women like you SHOULD believe women like her, instead of instantly assuming she is some lying gold-digger because she had the balls to speak out publicly. 

Forgive me for this comment, but it almost seems like you are resenting the fact that she was able to go public while you had to suffer in silence. You should be celebrating that times have changed.

I never resented her. Thank you Armchair Psychologist. Maybe you should try Tarot Cards in order to understand others better as you clearly have no first-hand or professional knowledge of this subject matter. I do forgive you because it's my understanding sometimes the most sensitive ppl can be the cruelest. I don't need any sympathy from anyone and especially then followed up by an insult.

I refer you to my reply to MB above. 

1 hour ago, AdriftatSea said:

I never resented her. Thank you Armchair Psychologist. Maybe you should try Tarot Cards in order to understand others better as you clearly have no first-hand or professional knowledge of this subject matter. I do forgive you because it's my understanding sometimes the most sensitive ppl can be the cruelest. I don't need any sympathy from anyone and especially then followed up by an insult.

I refer you to my reply to MB above. 

There is no insult in the post you quoted, but I can see it's pointless trying to explain this to you as you've ignored the majority of my post anyway. 

You deleted the post I was responding to, so I can't quote it - but if you don't "need or want sympathy", I suggest you don't use what happened to you as a trump card to try and support your misguided views. YOU were the one complaining about not being able to "speak up" back in the day, don't blame me for interpreting that as resentment - it sure looked like it to me, and I wasn't the only one who used that exact word to describe it.

Childishly deleting the post removes the context from what I was responding to - so well done to you there.

13 minutes ago, highvoltage said:

There is no insult in the post you quoted, but I can see it's pointless trying to explain this to you as you've ignored the majority of my post anyway. 

You deleted the post I was responding to, so I can't quote it - but if you don't "need or want sympathy", I suggest you don't use what happened to you as a trump card to try and support your misguided views. YOU were the one complaining about not being able to "speak up" back in the day, don't blame me for interpreting that as resentment - it sure looked like it to me, and I wasn't the only one who used that exact word to describe it.

Childishly deleting the post removes the context from what I was responding to - so well done to you there.

I deleted a post where I listed my Twitter account and my name. The rest of your post here is rubbish.  I admitted I was wrong. You are just going on about nothing now. You like to listen to yourself talk. I said I was wrong. Give it a rest. 

26 minutes ago, highvoltage said:

I shouldn't have deleted it but your words were.... I don't want to insult you but....   So there is that

my name was in the comment so I deleted it. It doesn't matter. MB has helped me see differently. Your insults have made me see you differently. So that is that. 

Edited by AdriftatSea

@AdriftatSea You seem like a nice person, so don't take this the wrong way, but you're coming off as slightly unhinged at the moment. This is just my opinion, but everyone here has been nice, both to each other and in terms of the subject, so I don't think that anyone has intended to get you riled up. It''s just my suggestion, but maybe take what people such as Highvoltage have said in the good spirit that they were intended and not in the negative way that you have received them. Nobody here is negative towards you and I'm sure that we all appreciate that domestic violence and celebrity are both complex issues with personal interpretations. Maybe take a step back from the thread as the subject is obviously important to you.

:)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PappyTron said:

@AdriftatSea You seem like a nice person, so don't take this the wrong way, but you're coming off as slightly unhinged at the moment. This is just my opinion, but everyone here has been nice, both to each other and in terms of the subject, so I don't think that anyone has intended to get you riled up. It''s just my suggestion, but maybe take what people such as Highvoltage have said in the good spirit that they were intended and not in the negative way that you have received them. Nobody here is negative towards you and I'm sure that we all appreciate that domestic violence and celebrity are both complex issues with personal interpretations. Maybe take a step back from the thread as the subject is obviously important to you.

No one is negative? You must not be reading the same thread. Someone wrote it's ppl like me that make others not speak out. That was absolutely brutal. Someone else said my comments were disgusting. Another told me I had no right to speak my opinion. People here have not been nice. I'm not unhinged. I'm pissed off. They're are some real dirt bags on the site. Not sure how you skipped over their posts. Thanks for reaching out to me Pappy. You are one of the good guys. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AdriftatSea said:

No one is negative? You must not be reading the same thread. Someone wrote it's ppl like me that make others not speak out. That was absolutely brutal. Someone else said my comments were disgusting. Another told me I had no right to speak my opinion. People here have not been nice. I'm not unhinged. I'm pissed off. They're are some real dirt bags on the site. Not sure how you skipped over their posts. Thanks for reaching out to me Pappy. You are one of the good guys. 

Said none of his 20 something gym rat victims :lol:

This case its hard to tell what is happening, like a friend will take a friends side even though if they know they are bad.

For example I had just heard a lot about @PappyTron, but din't know who he was, when he came back from his sentence, he seemed a nice guy to me, but if he calls me at 12 midnight at his house, will I go? NO. 

From what I heard that Mr. Aki did attack Len B Standard with his BBC, but see they are still friends. Would the other victims say the same thing? I don't think so.

So IF Johnny did it, then he should accept it like how Pappy did. 

But Amber is not a saint too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AdriftatSea said:

I just meant that they are not being negative towards you on a personal level, as in they don't have anything against you personally. It's an emotive subject for all involved.