cheating girlfriend

WWEROSES

Found the thread, op! @

got lots of good advice from tons of people on there and in the relationship thread. @Len B'stard @AdriftatSea @alfierose @Nosaj Thing , and a lot of others. Helped a ton!

Just be strong, OP, don't give into her crap. You CAN'T salvage this if she's done what she's done, especially not in its current state. You need to split up and you need to move on. Your world will end, and then it'll come back in due time

• Like 1

Just be honest with each other, it's a total honesty issue. So IDK, tell your mistress you have a gf, but don't tell your cheating gf, but, if you like 'the other woman' but can't escape your GF's cheating clutches, cheat on her, but do not tell her!!! - Until/if she ever tells you, so you can be 'the guy' who comes back with 'so am I' rather than 'whyyyy!' and if she laughs, leave her. OP lives with a girl cheating on him, kicking her to the curb could be like going back to live with his parents... So lets assume you don't want to split up... Cheat on her. Or find another roommate.

Edited by Snake-Pit

On 8/17/2016 at 9:15 PM, Snake-Pit said:

It might put him in a whole new light, make what was once plain, ordinary, dependable; all of a sudden be something new, exciting and not so dependable.

I wouldn't take your advice on an appetizer in a restaurant, much less relationship advice.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

I wouldn't take your advice on an appetizer in a restaurant, much less relationship advice.

I guess you'd turn her out, confess you don't trust her, get yelled at for going down her phone and stuck with the rent.

OP might not have known about the other lover, but sadly other lover might have known about OP..

So I suggest OP finds happiness, and starts giving cheating GF a taste of her own medicine, some have suggested she may not care, but keeping her around for rent and texting at the table will at least give OP happiness if he likes his mistress will A: Give OP something to smile about B: Probably naturally bring about a character change in OP who atm their brain is stuck on his cheating GF texting; Having a mistress, or 'overlapping' because, there's nothing stopping mistress from being next GF, as long as OP is happy.. So start replying and texting a mistress (go out on the pull and get one if you think a woman will make you happy and then, to your cheating girlfriend/rent payer, just say it's "family" or some other plausible excuse if you don't text family OP, of course good luck, we're all on your side though some of us have different thoughts of positive action. But DO NOT CONFRONT HER. Only wait until she confronts you to ever say anything. and then have a heart to heart, idk...

Edited by Snake-Pit

If I had to give you an advice : let this be your final lesson that  you need to focus on yourself first, always, and not only in difficult moments.

You cannot project anything on the other person, make them responsible for any of your happiness, because they will never fail to disappoint.
The moment you focus on yourself first and treat the relationship as a bonus that you don't mind losing is the moment it finally works out.
Easier said than done but it's the only way for a good relationship to last : care for yourself first and have no expectations for the other person.

As for your current relationship, I would leave it. She set a precedent and cannot be trusted anymore. You might love her but if you loved yourself too, you wouldn't stay with her because she doesn't see you as someone she needs to respect and women can't love men they don't respect first.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 9:08 AM, estrangedtwat said:

When she's out with her boyfriend, have the locks changed.

Have all her stuff waiting for her on the front lawn.

Get a new roommate.

She's poison.  She doesn't love you.  She loves herself, attention, and her phone.   Get away from her as quickly as possible.

^^^

This.

On 8/20/2016 at 0:07 PM, The Glow Inc. said:

If I had to give you an advice : let this be your final lesson that  you need to focus on yourself first, always, and not only in difficult moments.

You cannot project anything on the other person, make them responsible for any of your happiness, because they will never fail to disappoint.
The moment you focus on yourself first and treat the relationship as a bonus that you don't mind losing is the moment it finally works out.
Easier said than done but it's the only way for a good relationship to last : care for yourself first and have no expectations for the other person.

As for your current relationship, I would leave it. She set a precedent and cannot be trusted anymore. You might love her but if you loved yourself too, you wouldn't stay with her because she doesn't see you as someone she needs to respect and women can't love men they don't respect first.

this is gold! this is...just great advice. good for you :)

1 hour ago, The Real McCoy said:

Sorry to hear....my girlfriend just ended things after a year and a half. I can't say that she was cheating on me or anything, but as others have said here, it's just better to cut all ties at this point and move on. There's nothing that can be salvaged here.

Sucks, man, sorry to hear. You need to go have a beer or 17.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2016 at 6:20 PM, The Real McCoy said:

Sorry to hear....my girlfriend just ended things after a year and a half. I can't say that she was cheating on me or anything, but as others have said here, it's just better to cut all ties at this point and move on. There's nothing that can be salvaged here.

Holy fuck, really? Fuck, I'm sorry man.

Can we have a Mccoy thread 2.0? Too soon?

Seriously, fuck, I'm sorry

On ‎15‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 2:02 PM, Snake-Pit said:

Watch that get real stupid real fast; you'd see her and whoever just walk in and get cozy and there's nothing you could do about it because she's an adult.

Sex is many things including a weapon, time to start using it..

I say cheat on her cheating self, (and make sure you don't tell her, so it'll drive her nuts, and maybe get her fighting for a change 'either for you or that you hurt her'); but right now, you're probably too available and so she's probably used to getting away with cr*p.

Cheat on her, keep her, dump her, whatever, but you're both adults, in the eyes of the law, you don't owe each other a God Damned thing except when you kick off it'll be classed as a domestic.  Even if it hurts you, hurts whoever you cheat with and hurts her, these are the casualties of a war you must fight.

What finding somebody new and then cheating with them does is; Levels the playing field (in a stupid way, but it does), and maybe makes her see you in different light, as well as maybe falling for the person you cheat with and maybe allowing you to move forward with them instead of your gf. (That's why you've got to like the person you cheat with).. - So just go seeking dates with people you like/think look alright; you could look for people online, offline in real life.. Wherever.

im no angel ,so yes sometimes the idea of revenge does come to mind.But does it trully makes you feel better in the end?

think about it,the situation wont change ,you will still feel hurt by someone you trusted for years....

you still love her. The only thing that will change is you will go as low as her/become as bad as her. Why lose your values?in this case ,your self respect is the main thing you have to worry about from now on. It will hurt ,but do what you know you should do,confront her

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2016 at 2:18 PM, WWEROSES said:

Hello all, I'm not one to air my dirty laundry on social media.  But I'm a bit lost at the moment.  I've been with my girlfriend for almost 8 years now...to make a long story as short as possible. ..I've caught her cheating...again.  first time was about 7 months ago, she was talking to this dude on snapchat and facebook. She had been acting funny before then. I got very ill last winter, and because we financially depend on eachother to pay our share the bills. I decided to stay on the couch until I got better to avoid getting her sick. Well once I got better,  she claimed she couldn't sleep with me in the bed because the bed is too small...which was never an issue the previous 7 years..top it off, she started spending more time on her phone, spending less time with me on a daily basis.  Normally I'm against snooping through someone else's phone, especially if it's your spouse..and as you can figure,  I found messages and pictures.  She's never been one to cheat, she's the most honest person ive ever met. To find this, just completely floored me. I eventually confronted her. We had it out and she said she has cut off connections with this guy. 

Fast forward to the current date, things seemed to have improved slowly..spending a little more time with eachother,  going out on dates on our nights off. But she still was a little distant with me. I figured it is just a rebuilding process and not to rush anything...she still spends alot of time on her phone. Claiming to be talking to her family and best friend...and to a point, it started aggravating me that she wouldn't put the phone away during our dinner dates, at the movies and trying to have conversations with her...so today, I took it upon myself to take a look through her old phone...and behold...a ton of nude pictures of herself  and a few pictures of the same dude...

So I'm lost at the moment. ..I seriously love this woman with all my heart...I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her...I can't find it within myself to confront her about this...I know I'm being stupid and naive because obviously she hasn't changed...and the relationship is or has been over for sometime and I've been to blind to realize it... 

I don't know why I'm actually sharing this, guess its more of my way of venting..

Like I mentioned,  we financially depend on eachother for our share of the bills and nither of us can afford to live on our own...especially with our jobs being so local and our families living far away..so yeah..

Man...once she became infatuated with this other guy she checked out emotionally with you. She didn't choose to end things with him on her own accord, it was because she got caught. Thing is, she most likely ended nothing, just found ways to hide it better. 

All you have is bills? You've got No real ties like children? Dude, drop her ass. She's showing her wares to another guy...she's gone already..sorry to say..