Green Day

Słash

1 hour ago, Len B'stard said:

Last album of theirs i listened to was the one after Dookie, i think it had Geek Stink Breath and Armitage Shanks on it.  It was then that i realised that this band was gonna fuckin' sound the same forever.

Dookie was great, American Idiot was great too, 21st century was just ok. The trilogy din't seem up to the mark. 

6 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I like the new single quite a lot. Really like that video too. 

It seems ok to me, I can hear some parts of St. Jimmy, Jesus of Surburbia and Hitchin A Ride in it.

They have done it in the past where they have taken their old songs and put them in new ones, for example

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Dookie was great, American Idiot was great too, 21st century was just ok. The trilogy din't seem up to the mark. 

I liked Kerplunk, and the one with the long weird name like 1001 smoothed out slappy something or other.  They became kinda boring after they got famous I'm afraid.

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I loved Kerplunk, Nimrod, Dookie, Insomniac, I bought American Idiot and that was ok, but wasn't overly impressed and lost interested. But I do like Green Day still and will go to see them if I can. 

I haven't seen them live, but I hope one day I get to see them. If GNR and Green days tours Europe next year at the same time then it would be really awesome. 

22 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I haven't seen them live, but I hope one day I get to see them. If GNR and Green days tours Europe next year at the same time then it would be really awesome. 

I haven't either, I had tickets to see them a few years ago, but I ended up getting really ill before the show and couldn't go. So they're on my to see list still.