Nightrain Membership

Without You

If you signed up before or just now here is what to do (provided your browser works right)

then go to site and login

once logged in go to tour section at top

your code will be in a large box above the tour dates.

If that does not work, please try another browser/computer/app whatever and clear cache as well.  If still having issues contact Nightrain.

34 minutes ago, username said:

Does getting one of those memberships (which still feels like a horrible cashgrab) instantly work? As in, can I buy one tomorrow and immediately use it on a pre-sale?

I presume so, I think a few people have had issues doing it this way. It might be easier to just add the membership option through Ticketmaster when you have selected your presale tickets.

27 minutes ago, alfierose said:

I presume so, I think a few people have had issues doing it this way. It might be easier to just add the membership option through Ticketmaster when you have selected your presale tickets.

That's another thing... I don't see that option in Ticketmaster.

eBjbEj4.png 

1 hour ago, username said:

That's another thing... I don't see that option in Ticketmaster.

eBjbEj4.png 

Enter ticketmaster through the gnr page lnis. You have to go through there and use their links. It's not showing using only ticketmaster.

http://www.gunsnroses.com/tour

there after that

http://www.ticketmaster.nl/feature/gunsnroses/?language=nl-nl

btw I have the same problem as some, can't enter the nightrain and did try with several computers. So it seems something is bugged.

Edited by MB.

I have contacted one of the admins at Nightrain so to help you with the forum issue.

PM me the usernames (and e-mail address associated) you have signed up with so I can send them to him and check what's going on with your accounts.

Edited by killuridols

23 minutes ago, germanrose said:

quick question, as signed in yesterday and got my tickets over pre sale. I didnt really get, if the membership needs to be 'cancelled' ( i dont know the right word), or does it expire automatically after a year?

It expires. You have to renew it manually.

• Like 1

i thought this is the best place to ask a question here with all hardcore fans =)

I got so pumped for GnR coming to Sweden, i bought 2 nightrain memberships, (4 memberships tickets through ticketmaster and 4 tickets thrugh nightrain membership code) all 8 tickets though my ticketmaster account.

I got the 8 tickets to my mail and everything is good, but is there a chance they will contact me and say this is not okay? one person buying 2 memberships and 4 tickets per time for one show? 

I hope not because i have planned this with family and friends now, i am the super fan in my family so thats why i fixed everything :)

4 hours ago, Sweden_Loves_GnR said:

i thought this is the best place to ask a question here with all hardcore fans =)

I got so pumped for GnR coming to Sweden, i bought 2 nightrain memberships, (4 memberships tickets through ticketmaster and 4 tickets thrugh nightrain membership code) all 8 tickets though my ticketmaster account.

I got the 8 tickets to my mail and everything is good, but is there a chance they will contact me and say this is not okay? one person buying 2 memberships and 4 tickets per time for one show? 

I hope not because i have planned this with family and friends now, i am the super fan in my family so thats why i fixed everything :)

No issue there, enjoy the show!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AxlIsGod. said:

If you buy a nightrain + Ticket bundle are you still supposed to get your nightrain details through email? i have my ticket + membership ordered but no info on the membership itself...

When I ordered I didn't get any email about the membership only saying that the shirt and shit were delayed. I got my tickets shirt and shit 2 days after the Philly  show 

I also had the bug where i was taken back to the homepage when clicking on the nightrain forum, although I was logged in.

I went to the user profile (top right). I didn't enter a Phone number, so i entered a bogus one, had to re-enter my displayname and after clicking submit i was able to enter the forum.

Seems to work okay now.

Another question, might be asked already. I used the presale to buy 4 werchter tickets. Now I want a friend to use my presale code to buy 2 Nijmegen Tickets. Will this be an issue? Or can i buy up to 4 tickets per concert?

17 hours ago, Sweden_Loves_GnR said:

From the Nightrain forum:

?5.) Can I get a second NIGHTRAIN account so I can get more tickets?

No.  Only one NIGHTRAIN membership account per person is allowed.  If someone has multiple NIGHTRAIN accounts and exceeds the four (4) ticket per tour leg limit with presale access codes, the NIGHTRAIN accounts and any tickets purchased with the NIGHTRAIN presale access codes may be cancelled.

-----

I don't know how you were able to do this. I know that several members of your family are allowed to buy their own membership and that's how you would "legally" accumulate more chances to buy tickets but it seems that from Nightrain side, they don't have a way to prevent one person from buying more than one membership, even if they encourage not to do it.

Did you buy both of them using the same email account and same credit card?