Nightrain Membership

Without You

On 6/12/2016 at 4:38 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I don't care about my t shirt I just wanted the code.

I agree. But even the code is sort of useless because few tickets are available.Unless you buy one of those very expensive packages. If you have AMEX or Citi card then use those. You will have  better chances at getting the tickets you want with those presale codes

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hollywood Zombie said:

When I ordered I didn't get any email about the membership only saying that the shirt and shit were delayed. I got my tickets shirt and shit 2 days after the Philly  show 

Right, well i haven't had anything of any sort aside from my booking confirmation from ticketmaster. Nothing from GNR/The nightrain membership

5 hours ago, killuridols said:

From the Nightrain forum:

?5.) Can I get a second NIGHTRAIN account so I can get more tickets?

No.  Only one NIGHTRAIN membership account per person is allowed.  If someone has multiple NIGHTRAIN accounts and exceeds the four (4) ticket per tour leg limit with presale access codes, the NIGHTRAIN accounts and any tickets purchased with the NIGHTRAIN presale access codes may be cancelled.

-----

I don't know how you were able to do this. I know that several members of your family are allowed to buy their own membership and that's how you would "legally" accumulate more chances to buy tickets but it seems that from Nightrain side, they don't have a way to prevent one person from buying more than one membership, even if they encourage not to do it.

Did you buy both of them using the same email account and same credit card?

Hmm, i see. 
That was my first idea! the thing is:

First i created account and got the code etc.. logged in to ticketmaster, choosed the tickets, and by accident i seemed to have 45 dollar membership marked in that payment, so those tickets are marked "membership ticket"

Then i bought 4 more tickets using my nightrain code, because my code was unused, those tickets are marked "nightrain tickets only"

And yes bought from same creditcard + my name and email from ticketsmaster are on all 8 tickets.. because i bought all tickets from that account, but should that be a issue? not having a ticketmaster account for each 4 tickets..

Getting worried now =O the official ticket release are tomorrow and if my tickets are going to be taken back im going be very sad 

Edited by Sweden_Loves_GnR
clicked post reply without text

33 minutes ago, Sweden_Loves_GnR said:

Hmm, i see. 
That was my first idea! the thing is:

First i created account and got the code etc.. logged in to ticketmaster, choosed the tickets, and by accident i seemed to have 45 dollar membership marked in that payment, so those tickets are marked "membership ticket"

Then i bought 4 more tickets using my nightrain code, because my code was unused, those tickets are marked "nightrain tickets only"

And yes my name and email from ticketsmaster are on all 8 tickets.. because i bought all tickets from that account, but should that be a issue? not having a ticketmaster account for each 4 tickets..

Getting worried now =O the official ticket release are tomorrow and if my tickets are going to be taken back im going be very sad 

I'm sorry but I barely understand what you wrote.... Membership ticket? That doesn't exist. 

Nightrain and ticketmaster are not the same thing. You get the Nightrain membership with an email account and obviously, a credit card, with which you pay the 45 dollars option or the 85 dollars option.

The pre-sale button you see in the Tour section of gunsnroses.com will lead you to the official vendor selected by Nightrain. Each country, each city have their own official vendor assigned, call it ticketmaster, fullticket, live nation, ticketeck or whatever.

All I know is one code from Nightrain allows you to buy up to 4 tickets per leg of the tour. This can be: 1 ticket for 4 different shows; 2 tickets for 1 show and 2 tickets for another show or 4 tickets for 1 show.

If you bought 8 tickets using the same Nightrain code or account, I really don't know how that could happen. There must be an error or you are confusing Nightrain with Ticketmaster.

18 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I'm sorry but I barely understand what you wrote.... Membership ticket? That doesn't exist. 

Nightrain and ticketmaster are not the same thing. You get the Nightrain membership with an email account and obviously, a credit card, with which you pay the 45 dollars option or the 85 dollars option.

The pre-sale button you see in the Tour section of gunsnroses.com will lead you to the official vendor selected by Nightrain. Each country, each city have their own official vendor assigned, call it ticketmaster, fullticket, live nation, ticketeck or whatever.

All I know is one code from Nightrain allows you to buy up to 4 tickets per leg of the tour. This can be: 1 ticket for 4 different shows; 2 tickets for 1 show and 2 tickets for another show or 4 tickets for 1 show.

If you bought 8 tickets using the same Nightrain code or account, I really don't know how that could happen. There must be an error or you are confusing Nightrain with Ticketmaster.

Haha! Sorry, Well, i read in the facebook gnr stockholm sweden event that another one had the same experience. buying a nightrain membership directly on ticketmaster that is..

after i created account on gnr.com and got redirected to buy tickets, i clicked the right ticket choice on ticketmaster called membership tickets by MISTAKE, in that one you will get credited 45dollar (membership) + the tickets

The strange thing is i can go in now and get more membership tickets if i want as you can see:

i will post two printscreens from ticketmaster and you will see what i mean.. 

start_screen_ticketmaster.jpgmembership_tickets.jpg

Edited by Sweden_Loves_GnR

1 hour ago, Sweden_Loves_GnR said:

Haha! Sorry, Well, i read in the facebook gnr stockholm sweden event that another one had the same experience. buying a nightrain membership directly on ticketmaster that is..

after i created account on gnr.com and got redirected to buy tickets, i clicked the right ticket choice on ticketmaster called membership tickets by MISTAKE, in that one you will get credited 45dollar (membership) + the tickets

The strange thing is i can go in now and get more membership tickets if i want as you can see:

i will post two printscreens from ticketmaster and you will see what i mean.. 

start_screen_ticketmaster.jpgmembership_tickets.jpg

Ok, I understand now BUT what's the reliability of all this? How do you know that fan club membership is legit and what are the benefits associated to it? Only a pre-sale code? What about all of the other things that come with being a Nightrain member?

I hope this is not the same scam that @MillionsOfSpiders had to endure from this same vendor, with her UK tickets and some hotel bullshit that made no sense. :shrugs:

@killuridols I didn't have any problems with Nightrain. I bought membership directly from them before tickets were on sale and it worked instantly. My problem began with the ticketmaster site and their mistakes. The hotel thing just being one of them. I don't know where they got that from. 

Hell i dont know =/ its Sweden biigest tickets site, so i dont see anything being wrong in that sense, i have tickets mailed in pdf etc, and looks good. and the membership tickets are the same + 45 dollar cost.. but maybe i should call them and talk? afraid that its going to endanger the 4 extra tickets thought..

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@killuridols I didn't have any problems with Nightrain. I bought membership directly from them before tickets were on sale and it worked instantly. My problem began with the ticketmaster site and their mistakes. The hotel thing just being one of them. I don't know where they got that from. 

what problems did you have?

Just now, Sweden_Loves_GnR said:

Hell i dont know =/ its Sweden biigest tickets site, so i dont see anything being wrong in that sense, i have tickets mailed in pdf etc, and looks good. and the membership tickets are the same + 45 dollar cost.. but maybe i should call them and talk? afraid that its going to endanger the 4 extra tickets thought..

what problems did you have?

Ticketmaster charged me for the wrong ticket, they charged me for Golden Circle VIP ticket, rather than just a normal one. I have screenshots of me ordering the tickets, so they know they made a mistake. They apologised and said I could get a full refund but it would result in me losing my tickets. So I kept them. 

I resigned myself to the fact I'm stuck with these tickets now, so I decided to find out what they include and it said an overnight stay in a hotel. I thought that couldn't be true but it kept coming up as included, screenshot that loads of times too. Asked them what that package included and Ticketmaster said they didn't know. So they looked on their screen and told me it included hotel. I said I don't think it does, it doesn't say it does on nightrain. I asked VIP nation, they said theyre not doing the London show, despite confirmation e mail saying they do. 

I eventually got an answer from Ticketmaster 48hrs later saying it doesn't include hotel and now they've corrected their ticket info.

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Ticketmaster charged me for the wrong ticket, they charged me for Golden Circle VIP ticket, rather than just a normal one. I have screenshots of me ordering the tickets, so they know they made a mistake. They apologised and said I could get a full refund but it would result in me losing my tickets. So I kept them. 

I resigned myself to the fact I'm stuck with these tickets now, so I decided to find out what they include and it said an overnight stay in a hotel. I thought that couldn't be true but it kept coming up as included, screenshot that loads of times too. Asked them what that package included and Ticketmaster said they didn't know. So they looked on their screen and told me it included hotel. I said I don't think it does, it doesn't say it does on nightrain. I asked VIP nation, they said theyre not doing the London show, despite confirmation e mail saying they do. 

I eventually got an answer from Ticketmaster 48hrs later saying it doesn't include hotel and now they've corrected their ticket info.

Ahh thats really f*cked up.. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

All this time I knew the only way to get a Nightrain membership was by registering an account at gunsnroses.com but now it seems this Ticketmaster Sweden offers fan club membership when people go to buy tickets :question:

That's why I mentioned you as I remembered Tickemaster offered you some strange package with hotel and other shits. Looks like they have a tendency to inflate their service with extra bullshit that I'm not sure if it's legit.

9 minutes ago, Sweden_Loves_GnR said:

Nah, don't call anyone. Leave it like that unless someone calls you asking about it. If you explain what you explained to me, you are safe, I think.

what just doesn't make sense is that you paid 45 extra dollars for fan club membership and now what? Do you have two accounts at Nightrain? Will you be receiving 2 tshirts and 2 lanyards? Did that membership at Ticketmaster have any description on what the membership was about?

6 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

The UK Ticketmaster site lets you buy tickets and Nightrain membership at the same time. Ticketmaster are useless. When I spoke to them, they had no clue what they're selling, no idea about anything. Then they have the cheek to charge a £15 service fee!! 

and the fanclub thing is probably another bullshit because if you see the screenshots above, it doesn't even say "Nightrain", only fanclub..... like it could be Macramé Fan Club, you know? :lol:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, killuridols said:

All this time I knew the only way to get a Nightrain membership was by registering an account at gunsnroses.com but now it seems this Ticketmaster Sweden offers fan club membership when people go to buy tickets :question:

That's why I mentioned you as I remembered Tickemaster offered you some strange package with hotel and other shits. Looks like they have a tendency to inflate their service with extra bullshit that I'm not sure if it's legit.

Nah, don't call anyone. Leave it like that unless someone calls you asking about it. If you explain what you explained to me, you are safe, I think.

what just doesn't make sense is that you paid 45 extra dollars for fan club membership and now what? Do you have two accounts at Nightrain? Will you be receiving 2 tshirts and 2 lanyards? Did that membership at Ticketmaster have any description on what the membership was about?

Yes agree, the strange thing is if i go to gnr tickets on ticketmaster @ browser and not through gnr site it just shows, tickets are not avaible until 9th dec 9 a clock, so the membership option only shows for me when im logged in to gnr.com and click on the get nightrrain presale tickets..

So no two gnr nightrain accounts from what i can see, only have one mail from the account i created first time through the gnr site

my membership is up on the 17th Jan 2017 and costs $45 to renew 

not sure what to do ???, tickets for London got, this is my number 1 fourm for GNR stuff and i doubt they will play Europe in 2018

mite be safe to renew in case something goes wrong with my tickets (got them in a nightrain presale)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, downliner said:

Earlier tonight I won 2 tickets to any 2017 GNR show of my choice through the Nightrain :headbang:

Can you think of a better way to end 2016? A new song released by Izzy, then Xmas pressies, then free tickets to GNR :lol:

I want to participate too!!

I'm a nightrain member but I did't know about this contest...

What should I do???

4 hours ago, Italian girl said:

I want to participate too!!

I'm a nightrain member but I did't know about this contest...

What should I do???

It's in the GNR Lies forum, topic is A Nightrain Holiday ;) They've been giving away prizes throughout the month:

Happy Holidays Nightrain!

We will be celebrating the holiday season here on the Nightrain forum over these net couple of weeks. 

2016 was a year worth celebrating and we want to thank you for being a part of it. 

There were surprises, once in a lifetime moments, and so much more over these months. We want to know... what was your favorite memory from the year? Where were you the moment you first believed or first officially heard the news that Axl, Slash, and Duff would be playing together again? Did you get to attend any of the shows? What hit you hardest in your heart and mind? What are you most looking forward to heading into the new year? 

Share your stories here, or just say hello and join in on the Nightrain experience. 

We'll be paying attention... 

Happy Holidays, from all of us at GunsNRoses.com

#GnFnR

Week 1:

First Surprise: All members will receive a 15% off coupon for the official merch store- Good for one purchase anytime in the month of December. Perfect timing for holiday shopping! (Even if for yourself!)

Keep an eye out for an email containing the info and your unique code.  Happy Shopping! 

Week 2:

Second Surprise: We are all about the holiday gifts here, so lets start handing some out... at random!

@abigailolivia and @thekid91 you have both been randomly selected to receive an official commemorative April 1 gift set, inclusive of the official Troubadour ticket AND backstage pass from that very night! Thats a little bit of history for ya! Please make sure that your Nightrain profiles are updated with your correct mailing address. 

Thank you to everyone who has shared their stories. We have been reading each and every one and its touching! Keep it coming!

Week 3:

Third Surprise: Happy Wednesday! Time to give out some more gifts! 

@powderfinger, @xcaseyjrx and @aubreylist you will each receive a used drumhead from the U.S. Tour and ONE of them will be signed by the entire band! Sorry for the extended anticipation. ;) Please make sure that your Nightrain profiles are updated with your correct mailing address. 

To those who are new to the forum, or Nightrain itself... Welcome! 

Please look around and join in on the discussions, and thanks for riding the Nightrain! 

Week 4:

Fourth Surprise: Santa's got some stocking stuffers for ya!

This weeks gifts are the Latin America VIP bags and cups from this past run. @jenniferg, @gobucky, @fabio_gnr_brazil have made the list! You will get your gift in the new year. And hey... lets spice it up a bit! One of the bags will also have an Axl autograph included! Some of the old riders might remember the autographed laminates we had... Well I've been stingy with those so lets give another one out. :P

Week 2 was tied to the April run, Week 3 was tied to the North America run, and Week 4 was tied to the Latin America run- so that must mean that Week 5 is...............

Whatever it is you celebrate, have a good one this week! 

Week 5:

Fifth Surprise: Say Goodbye to 2016 by Saying Hello to 2017.... 

This weeks lucky member, @chopawaygets a pair of tickets to any GNR show in 2017! Look out for an email in the New Year about how to claim to your gift. :bullet_logo:

That's a wrap on 2016 folks!

Keep up with the forums and engage in conversation... come 2017, there will be a lot more random gifting, especially for members on the leader boards. ;)

Have a Happy and Safe New Years Weekend!!

• Like 1