Nightrain Membership

Without You

8 hours ago, downliner said:

Earlier tonight I won 2 tickets to any 2017 GNR show of my choice through the Nightrain :headbang:

Can you think of a better way to end 2016? A new song released by Izzy, then Xmas pressies, then free tickets to GNR :lol:

What show are you going to go to?

5 hours ago, scooby845 said:

it;s probably open only to US members... and I doubt he can choose the section...

William doesn't live in the states, so that isn't true.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, downliner said:

Earlier tonight I won 2 tickets to any 2017 GNR show of my choice through the Nightrain :headbang:

Can you think of a better way to end 2016? A new song released by Izzy, then Xmas pressies, then free tickets to GNR :lol:

That's awesome! I won one of the SA VIP bags

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Hello. Sorry for the bump, but I got some questions about Nightrain membership.

1. The pre-sale code, can I choose any seats or is it randomly chosen for you?

2. To anyone not from US and joined, how long before you got the items?

THANKS!

1. It depends on who is actually selling the ticket. You don't buy it at GNR, you just need the code to unlock the password protected sale on whatever service they've chosen to do the presale with. Could be Ticketmaster, Eventim, See, Ticketone, whatever company who sells the tickets in the region.

2. You get the code right away. You just have to log in and check out your membership page, should be there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

THANKS!

Do you mean the shirt and lanyard? I got it after two months, for some, it takes (a lot) longer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Hello. Sorry for the bump, but I got some questions about Nightrain membership.

1. The pre-sale code, can I choose any seats or is it randomly chosen for you?

THANKS!

You getting them pre-sale tix for november 11 bud? 

1 hour ago, PatrickS77 said:

1. It depends on who is actually selling the ticket. You don't buy it at GNR, you just need the code to unlock the password protected sale on whatever service they've chosen to do the presale with. Could be Ticketmaster, Eventim, See, Ticketone, whatever company who sells the tickets in the region.

2. You get the code right away. You just have to log in and check out your membership page, should be there.

Hmmm ok. Cuz I read past post, some said they tried many times for Nightrain presale to get good seats. A member here actually helped me with Paris ones last year, he sent me a link, but its Golden Circle anyway, so cant tell about seated sectionns. Just worried in case the venue dont have GA.

1 hour ago, Lio said:

Do you mean the shirt and lanyard? I got it after two months, for some, it takes (a lot) longer.

2 months?! Damn. And no shipping fee even if abroad? I checked, and it doesnt charge me any.

27 minutes ago, GoForJMark said:

You getting them pre-sale tix for november 11 bud? 

Yep.

2 hours ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

2 months?! Damn. And no shipping fee even if abroad? I checked, and it doesnt charge me any.

Yep.

Should have read more carefully. The items? Didn't have any item the first time I joined them. For the second, joined in November of last year and got the items about 1 - 2 months ago. Yeah, I don't think there were shipping fees, just whatever the membership did cost.

As for tickets, like I said, it really depends on which seller they are going with. It's different from country to country. Usually you can choose.

Edited by PatrickS77

22 hours ago, Lio said:

@ChristmasFnatic Two months is nothing, believe me. Some waited almost a year, GNR style :lol: If you're getting worried after a few months, you can e-mail them and ask. They respond quickly, I'll give them that.

And, correct, no shipping fee :)

21 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

Should have read more carefully. The items? Didn't have any item the first time I joined them. For the second, joined in November of last year and got the items about 1 - 2 months ago. Yeah, I don't think there were shipping fees, just whatever the membership did cost.

As for tickets, like I said, it really depends on which seller they are going with. It's different from country to country. Usually you can choose.

20 hours ago, Coma16 said:

It's been well over 2 years and I'm still waiting for my flashperk A4D prize from a contest that I won back at the beginning of 2016...

Damn. Still a long time than usual. But anyway, found out there is a GA section(standing). So I doubt it will sell out fast. I guess I will skip Nightrain then. And also, seems like theres no new design since last year anyway.

5 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Damn. Still a long time than usual. But anyway, found out there is a GA section(standing). So I doubt it will sell out fast. I guess I will skip Nightrain then. And also, seems like theres no new design since last year anyway.

Word is there will be a new membership package announced before long. So maybe you could wait a few more days and see if you like it :shrugs:

• Like 1