What is your greatest accomplishment in life?

My two daughters and watching them grow up to be such good people.

If that does not count then I would have to say going back to school and putting myself through Engineering school.....it took me 5 years as I ranout of money but I busted my ass and got my degree which has paid off big time.....

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

Becoming a father was pretty incredible but I can't really call that an accomplishment yet so I'm gonna go with skydiving. :lol: 

Tell that to all jaffas out there, or course it's a fuckin' achievement.  And she's gorgeous and you look like a giant pudding, so thats even more of an achievement :lol:

• Like 1

I'll have my MBA soon. Rather proud of that and my Bachelor's as I am the first college graduate from my family and had no financial support outside of federal financial aid. Someday my greatest accomplishment will be paying off that student loan debt staring back at me (really it's only like $35-40k).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gracii Guns said:

Being made a mygnrforum moderator.

This is truly the pinnacle of a life.

But if I'm gonna give a serious answer, it's gotta be the traveling I've done. I'm 25 and I've been to more countries than most people will visit in their entire lives. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

My greatest accomplishment is being father to my wonderful kids. I love all seventeen of them, and their twelve mothers, very much.

How many are you on unsupervised access to now Pap? What this modest man won't tell you mygnr, is how difficult it is to get about with 29 different restraining orders in place. Navigating through all those exclusions zones to buy a pint of milk is a greater achievement than most of us are capable of.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

How many are you on unsupervised access to now Pap? What this modest man won't tell you mygnr, is how difficult it is to get about with 29 different restraining orders in place. Navigating through all those exclusions zones to buy a pint of milk is a greater achievement than most of us are capable of.

Lol

40 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

When I go out it's like some Parkour course, I tells ya. Can't go down one street so I have to hop over a fence, then I can't go across the junction so have to climb up a drainpipe and run along the eaves and jump down an embankment. Just the day before yesterday I slipped as I was leaping across the bridge and put a massive graze down my arse cheek. I pulled down my trousers to make sure that I was okay, and wouldn't you know it but at that very moment two teens in muscle tops came walking by and called the cops on me. I'm up in court for that in six weeks' time. At this rate I'll need a hot air balloon to get about.

• Like 4