The Official SOCCER Thread 2016/2017

PappyTron

7 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Also top of the league of team to be most consistently in the top flight of English football.  We've been in the top division since 1919.

6 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Also top of the league of team to be most consistently in the top flight of English football.  We've been in the top division since 1919.

"We are top of the league, say we are top of the league. Bellerin, he's the man on the line, Wenger, he's the man of the mind....BOOOOOM!"

Edited by PappyTron

1 hour ago, PappyTron said:

"We are top of the league, say we are top of the league. Bellerin, he's the man on the line, Wenger, he's the man of the mind....BOOOOOM!"

If Heavy D is one day picked off by a sniper you'll know who it was :lol:

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

And you wear it in public??:facepalm::P

I'd cover my eyes at the sight of it too if i was a Tottenham fan, if you can't see it it don't exist, despite the long shadow its cast down the Seven Sisters Road for the last century :D

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

£55, made by Chinese sweat shop workers for five pence!

I didn't know Georgia was in China.  Anyway, you should thank your lucky stars, if that sort of labour was still allowed in England it'd be your northern brethren doing it :D

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

Is that a for real article? :lol:  The reason Mourinho don't like him is cuz he has what Mourinho wishes he has i.e. class.  Mourinhos just a whiney Portuguese tart that starts slagging off all and sundry, including his own boys when he don't win or get his way, he's that big of a cunt that he ends up losing the locker room in every team he works for.  Honestly, and this bloke talks about 'voyeur', just get on with your life Jose, you only have to play em a couple of times a season.  Watch, they'll've had it with him in Salford soon enough and he'll be off with his golden handshake looking for the next set of big backers to buy him a title or two right quick before they get sick of him too.  All that 'mind games' bollocks, it's called being a twat.

I'd love to see them two fight, it'd be like Inspector Clouseau vs Manuel from Fawlty Towers :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

Let's be honest, Sam's the type of manager that would have ended up resigning after failing to qualify for a tournament never mind getting humiliated at one.

Oh well maybe this is Redknapp's chance. I mean what could go wrong :P

I mean he ticks all the boxes, he'll have England playing like they're in a relegation battle, he's English and he's dodgy. All boxes ticked. 

Edited by AtariLegend
  • Like 1