The Official SOCCER Thread 2016/2017

PappyTron

Packet of sweets, wink and a smile, Arsene Wenger is a p... We all know the song Len!

Being serious though, I've had Talkport on and listened to grown men choked up and on the verge of breakdown because of what has happened. It's horrible, and to find out that it was an open secret at Crewe is disgusting.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chris1989 said:

Packet of sweets, wink and a smile, Arsene Wenger is a p... We all know the song Len!

Being serious though, I've had Talkport on and listened to grown men choked up and on the verge of breakdown because of what has happened. It's horrible, and to find out that it was an open secret at Crewe is disgusting.

And thats all it is, a song.  He does however have a fondness for black birds. The one and only thing he and Snakepit have in common.

On 25/11/2016 at 10:59 AM, AtariLegend said:

You were raped yourself when you were a child by a man wearing a Liverpool shirt in front of your friends, right?

This must be a very hard time for you too Chris.

Keep trying and maybe one day you'll understand "banter/bants", jokes and terrace abuse. Your comment is none of these, and I hate to think how shit your comment was if your edit was any kind of improvement.

0/10, don't give up the day job.

Meanwhile, Arsenal diving, Montreal with a blatant handball... Modern football...

Spurs were a cheating bunch of karnts yesterday as well with sneaky shirt tugging and dives.

18 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Maybe this could in the real world be a good thing in forcing the emergence of more home grown talent and an improvement on the national team? 

Yeah, maybe England will even win a knockout game at the Euros by 2040!

Edited by AtariLegend

13 hours ago, PappyTron said:

Your mate Heavy D was saying "Fuck the cup. Boooooom!!"

:lol:

Heard this joke the other day, when i make love i remember to always wear an Arsenal shirt cuz that way i never come first :lol:

I had to take a walk and slay a few infidels but when the rage subsised i saw the funny side.

7 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Heard this joke the other day, when i make love i remember to always wear an Arsenal shirt cuz that way i never come first :lol:

I had to take a walk and slay a few infidels but when the rage subsised i saw the funny side.

My favourite Heavy D quote was something like the following:

"Who are Barcelona? They've got Messi, Suarez, Neymar. So what? We've got Walcott, Giroud and Ramsey! Boooom!"

What a fucking nob. Oh, also:

7 hours ago, moreblack said:

Ok, that one went better than the usual, but do we not mention how the return match went?

You're always bringing up little details :lol:

Look, I'm not saying we're gonna smash em like some deluded moron, far from it, it's more like squeaky bum time but i don't have no truck with all this wanting to avoid the big teams, it's almost a cheat to hope you somehow flukily get the softest touch possible until the semis and final, i dont wanna win like that, i wanna play big teams in big games, sooner rather than later.  If you lose you lose.

Edited by Len Cnut