The Official SOCCER Thread 2016/2017

PappyTron

1 minute ago, PappyTron said:

Nick the lead from your roof and try to sell it back though.

:lol:

Mrs Lwellyn got the pews though, shows there's a heart in there somewhere :lol:  I never thought about it but thats a racial stereotype regarding the taffys in that episode isn't it? :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Powerage5 said:

Planning on it. A penalty and a self goal (By fucking Nordtveit of all people) tells me all I need to know :lol::( 

I love how you're kinda new to football and yet have taken to the time honoured tradition of staunchly supporting your side even though they play like a bunch of wankers so handsomely, well done sir :lol:  Trust me, I'm an Arsenal supporter, i feel your pain :lol:  And as it happens I've got nothing but respect for The Hammers, always have had.  Good team, good support, amazing stadium too until recently.  

17 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I love how you're kinda new to football and yet have taken to the time honoured tradition of staunchly supporting your side even though they play like a bunch of wankers so handsomely, well done sir :lol:  Trust me, I'm an Arsenal supporter, i feel your pain :lol:  And as it happens I've got nothing but respect for The Hammers, always have had.  Good team, good support, amazing stadium too until recently.  

I mean, what's the point in supporting any team if you're just gonna flip when they're shit? I've been following PL for about 5 seasons now, and we've had two average seasons, two great seasons, and one shit season. The way she fuckin' goes. 

I respect Arsenal too - we actually have an Arsenal support pub downtown in my city, and I love watching matches there (At least when we're now playing each other). But at least you guys are fighting for Champions, not relegation :P 

• Like 1

Just now, Powerage5 said:

I mean, what's the point in supporting any team if you're just gonna flip when they're shit? I've been following PL for about 5 seasons now, and we've had two average seasons, two great seasons, and one shit season. The way she fuckin' goes. 

I respect Arsenal too - we actually have an Arsenal support pub downtown in my city, and I love watching matches there (At least when we're now playing each other). But at least you guys are fighting for Champions, not relegation :P 

Look, i cant help being Arsenal, I was just born it, were I born with a Millwall old man I woulda been Millwall :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

Nope. Not possible.

Reveal hidden contents

Rule #2 of handegg is being vehemently stubborn of your opinion, even if it's wrong

It is possible. If you don't ask them, I'll do it for you.

Spoiler

Learnt rule #2 pretty fast.

9 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I have this dream of goin' on a booze up with Ron Atkinson and goin' to a lesbian bar at the end of the night when he's well lit :lol:

By about 10 ish he'd have been on the phone "let's get Arladyce out" and they'd both be getting more loud and obnoxious as the night goes on. By midnight they'd both have their cocks out waving them around in a bid to out do one another. Cigars, brandy the lot. "YOUR ROUND SON" as he smashes you hard on the back :lol:I'd fucking love it :lol:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

My mother says Allardyce has a common ''council house'' face. ''Common as muck''.

They put this American football on sky one and nobody watches it but Dazey.

A lot of local authorities have sold their housing stock to housing associations now so council houses are getting to be a thing of the past.

42 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

So... @Len Cnut - you still alive after that Arsenal/Preston match today? Your boys really went down to the wire on winning that one. 

Like i said, they dont like pressure, they're lucky to have won that, Preston should've been 3-0 up at half time.  Still, got the job done.  

• Like 1