The Official SOCCER Thread 2016/2017

PappyTron

4 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

Looks like we've got a right shit show going on with the Payet drama. I...don't know how I'm supposed to feel. I don't think either he, nor the club is handling this particularly professionally.

I think the club are doing the right thing and hes being a cock.

• Like 1

Carlton Palmer weeps. 

Only Venables and Bobby Robson have been any good. 

But really any England manager is screwed now cos the Prem doesn't have enough English players. It's like a pool of 100 players. Maybe half our players ahould go play in Spain though. Get experience. Too many players getting the easy life in the Prem. 

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I think the club are doing the right thing and hes being a cock.

Sure he is. But I can see where a lot of his dissatisfaction stems from the club not pushing harder to get some new players during the transfer window, reports that the board really don't give a fuck about the team doing well, etc. I just don't think saying "No, we won't sell you, but we will bench you indefinitely and fine you £250,000 per week" is helping the situation either. He's more in the wrong than the club, but this situation we're in now isn't doing anyone any favors. 

8 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

Sure he is. But I can see where a lot of his dissatisfaction stems from the club not pushing harder to get some new players during the transfer window, reports that the board really don't give a fuck about the team doing well, etc. I just don't think saying "No, we won't sell you, but we will bench you indefinitely and fine you £250,000 per week" is helping the situation either. He's more in the wrong than the club, but this situation we're in now isn't doing anyone any favors. 

Yeah but when you start kowtowing to these wankers they start taking the piss, no one man is bigger than the club so make an example of him, freeze him out until hes ready to fuckin' come back cap in hand and play for his squad while hes with em, if you are dissatisfied or want a move there are official channels to go through, you dont throw your toys out of the pram and act like a tart.  Look at the way in which Guardiola dealt with Yaya Toures temper tantrums as opposed to, was it Pelligrini?  Him and his wanker agent.  Pep soon put em in line though didnt he?  Now i realise the two instances arent identical but there are parrallels.  Also didnt he sign a contract recently?  If you was that dissatisfied what was all that about?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

Yeah but when you start kowtowing to these wankers they start taking the piss, no one man is bigger than the club so make an example of him, freeze him out until hes ready to fuckin' come back cap in hand and play for his squad while hes with em, if you are dissatisfied or want a move there are official channels to go through, you dont throw your toys out of the pram and act like a tart.  Look at the way in which Guardiola dealt with Yaya Toures temper tantrums as opposed to, was it Pelligrini?  Him and his wanker agent.  Pep soon put em in line though didnt he?  Now i realise the two instances arent identical but there are parrallels.  Also didnt he sign a contract recently?  If you was that dissatisfied what was all that about?

His contract was renewed before this season started.

4 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

His contract was renewed before this season started.

That little twat needs to get sold for a profit or just let him see out the rest of his contract putting the cones out.

West Ham is a club for youngsters who come through anyway not 28 year old whose agent reckons he's Barca/Bayern material after one good season.

1 hour ago, BrayWyatt said:

now that he wants to leave will he hand back his £1m loyalty payment he got in october.

Will he fuck. The trouble is some other club will buy him now, put him on a fat contract and their fans will start sucking him off like he's the bees knees. 

On 7 January 2017 at 6:56 AM, DieselDaisy said:

My mother says Allardyce has a common ''council house'' face. ''Common as muck''.

They put this American football on sky one and nobody watches it but Dazey.

I think from his book he seems like a good manager. All the sports science and transfer market dealings could save a team from relegation. We tend to forget he was a Premier league manager. Shame about the England thing, I think the FA chairman changed and he was looking for an excuse. His analysis and pratical tactics might have won something. 

1 hour ago, wasted said:

I think from his book he seems like a good manager. All the sports science and transfer market dealings could save a team from relegation. We tend to forget he was a Premier league manager. Shame about the England thing, I think the FA chairman changed and he was looking for an excuse. His analysis and pratical tactics might have won something. 

Never liked him.

Well there aren't many world class players. That's why you need a miracle worker like Big Sam. At least get some team spirit. 

Hart

Rose

Walker

Cahill

Jones

Dier

Henderson

Sterling

Ali

Kane 

Vardy

mmm it's okay, just missing a Messi or Ronaldo type of player. Portugal were no better than England other than Ronaldo really. 

The best players in the prem are foreign players to fuck off to China after one season. 

Edited by wasted

I find it curious how the English are absolutely obsessed with football. Even at cricket grounds, supporting England (cricket), they arrive in replica England (football) tops and carry flags highlighting their, usually lower/non-league, football fandom.

19 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I find it curious how the English are absolutely obsessed with football. Even at cricket grounds, supporting England (cricket), they arrive in replica England (football) tops and carry flags highlighting their, usually lower/non-league, football fandom.

Well everyones obsessed with something aren't they?  Anything to stave off the realisation of the essential pointlessness of life.  What these sort of mass gatherings and cultural obsessions are really is just a desperate cry for help to an absent deity :lol:

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Well everyones obsessed with something aren't they?  Anything to stave off the realisation of the essential pointlessness of life.  What these sort of mass gatherings and cultural obsessions are really is just a desperate cry for help to an absent deity :lol:

You are sounding like Dazey!

Yes, Dazey would just say, ''religion is bollocks'', followed by a few, ''is so''s.

It is a curious observation on Plebeian England though. I think I've seen boxing fans in Vegas rallying behind fighters like Hatton, brandishing St George's flags adorned with the names of their lower league football teams. The replica football shirt is de rigueur for all lower class Englishmen.

42 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Yes, Dazey would just say, ''religion is bollocks'', followed by a few, ''is so''s.

It is a curious observation on Plebeian England though. I think I've seen boxing fans in Vegas rallying behind fighters like Hatton, brandishing St George's flags adorned with the names of their lower league football teams. The replica football shirt is de rigueur for all lower class Englishmen.

Well that don't say a lot for me, I wear Arsenal shirts all over the gaff :lol:  As far as plebian, fuck, the plebians of our society can't afford a fuckin' football ticket the way they're priced.