The Official SOCCER Thread 2016/2017

PappyTron

1 hour ago, AtariLegend said:

Nice game here between Madrid and Munich. 

That's putting it mildly. Or at least it was until the ref ruined it again. Both legs Bayern's been crippled by the ref.

Oh dear, and Ronnie's goal was offside in extra time.

Edited by moreblack

35 minutes ago, moreblack said:

That's putting it mildly. Or at least it was until the ref ruined it again. Both legs Bayern's been crippled by the ref.

Until that replay I was going to post that Bayern weren't the only side to have decisions go against them over these ties.

3/4 goals came out of nothing, didn't see either of those Ronaldo goals being near at the time. 

Is it true that the away supporters going to Luton have to walk through some terraced house - through the front door and out the back - to access the venue? I was reading a thing on the most horrible football grounds and that was mentioned.

42 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Is it true that the away supporters going to Luton have to walk through some terraced house - through the front door and out the back - to access the venue? I was reading a thing on the most horrible football grounds and that was mentioned.

Yeah Kenilworth Rd, enterance right on a residential type street.  Highbury was kinda like that, beautiful place that was, all art deco and marble, proper class.