The Official SOCCER Thread 2016/2017

PappyTron

Jamie "Bell-end" Redknapp on Aguero's punch/elbow on the weekend:

"It's not in his nature"

Oh ok, so Aguero's numerous two footed challenges (Including his 2 footer on Luiz who was on the floor), stamps and elbows in the past were also not in his nature?

Aguero is the worst for me, because he goes around acting all innocent, but is a complete cunt.

At least with Costa you know he's a bastard.

39 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Kanu scores a hatrick against Milan oldies, fuck me that boys a monster.  Then again i suppose you have to compensate somehow for being born with a first name that has the word 'wank' in it.

What is he now 40 odd? very underated player he was in Wengers first couple of seasons, another one who gets forgotten for Arsenal is David Platt. Wenger had him aswell but in my mind hes from a completely different era but he scored a shitload and won the double with the Arse. 

Platty was quite brilliant really!

9 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

David Platt has a head that looks like a rubber mask being stretched over Princess Anne's face.

I tell ya who he looks like, he looks like the bloke out of Robocop, the one who designs Robocop, cant remember his name now, you know the one though, Clarence does him in whilst he's sortin' out two bits of crumpet and some coke.

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

Platty was quite brilliant really!

I tell ya who he looks like, he looks like the bloke out of Robocop, the one who designs Robocop, cant remember his name now, you know the one though, Clarence does him in whilst he's sortin' out two bits of crumpet and some coke.

bitchesleave_grande.jpg?v=1424360971

19 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I think its bang out of order interrupting a man in the throes of a coke and crumpet binge...at least wait til hes on a comedown.

He was saving him from the gonorrhea that the bitches were clearly riddled with. Good Guy Clarence.

12 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

He was saving him from the gonorrhea that the bitches were clearly riddled with. Good Guy Clarence.

'I dont think im gettin through here, see i the firepower, i got the muscle and the clout...to stuff so much of this factory so far up your wide wop ass that you'll be shittin' snow for a year'

Class line :lol:

44 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

'I dont think im gettin through here, see i the firepower, i got the muscle and the clout...to stuff so much of this factory so far up your wide wop ass that you'll be shittin' snow for a year'

Class line :lol:

Yes!

"C'mon Sal! The Tigers are playing...tonight! And I never miss a game!"

and

"State-of-the-art Bang-Bang!"

:lol:

I've said it so many times before, but Clarence Boddicker is one of the all time great screen villains.

39 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

And a last minute winner by Lallana!

You watched that? Everyone I talked to, much bigger football fans than me, said ''well, I'm not bloody watching those wankers'' or similar sentiments, (and you missed your Pakis win the final one dayer). The presenters on BBC Breakfast were even saying they were 'not interested' haha!

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Come on you Maltese!

They've been come on from a great height!

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

You watched that? Everyone I talked to, much bigger football fans than me, said ''well, I'm not bloody watching those wankers'' or similar sentiments, (and you missed your Pakis win the final one dayer). The presenters on BBC Breakfast were even saying they were 'not interested' haha!

Its like this you're either a supporter or you're not and if you're a supporter then you support.  

The only reason the English Premier League teams don't want us is because of how big our clubs are and how big the fan base is. With Sky’s money they will be able to outspend most sides in the league and before no time Rangers and Celtic will be moving the to- four sides out of their comfort zone. English teams are running scared. That's why they are happy to have little Welsh teams because they make little noise – but the two Scottish sides would probably come top four and compete for the title. It wouldn’t be long before they were bossing the Premier League. Callum Giffen, Falkirk.

:lol::lol::lol: