The Official SOCCER Thread 2016/2017

PappyTron

Just got a ticket for the Middlesbrough v. Southampton match on Saturday - front row in a goal zone for £30. Was originally supposed to go to the West Ham v. Liverpool match that day, but then it got postponed until Sunday, and I've got the Maiden gig in Newcastle that day. Ah well, what can you do. Regardless, this will be my first PL match and I'm excited (Even if it's two teams I couldn't give a fuck about) :) 

1 hour ago, Powerage5 said:

Just got a ticket for the Middlesbrough v. Southampton match on Saturday - front row in a goal zone for £30. Was originally supposed to go to the West Ham v. Liverpool match that day, but then it got postponed until Sunday, and I've got the Maiden gig in Newcastle that day. Ah well, what can you do. Regardless, this will be my first PL match and I'm excited (Even if it's two teams I couldn't give a fuck about) :) 

You know Middlesbrough frequently comes first in worst place to live in the UK lists.

I've never been there, but I've never heard a good thing about it!

Edited by AtariLegend
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

You know Middlesbrough frequently comes first in worst place to live in the UK lists.

I've never been there, but I've never heard a good thing about it!

McLeods manor, if thats any kinda reference :lol:

He'll share in the experience of English football, attending our grimy cities, eating disgusting overpriced pies and being amidst a rabble of hostile skinheads.

That reminds me, Bill Bryson visited a game and made the observation that ''nobody seemed to be enjoying themselves''. All their faces were contorted aggressively. There was one chap who had an interest in Immanuel Kant as he kept shouting his surname every time a player touched the ball.

• Like 3